Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Ama + Okami Ama = no relation Fatima's Avatar

I know we don't have them yet, and won't get them until some sort of festa/famitsu event takes place for the NA/EU servers, but I have a question about some pics I've seen taken by players on the Jpn server.
    It was mentioned that only Casts get the different colors of rappy suits. However, on the PSU items section on this site, the "fleshy" females have all the colors shown under the information on the female rappy suit. Which is it? And if it is split that way, why? If anything anyone should be able to be any color....*puzzles*

I think the way it worked is that you could only trade in to get the one outfit...but since CAST parts have no assigned color to their parts, it can change. I don't know if they'll release the other colored suits later, or if that's how that's even how they did it.

From what I've seen while searching shops and looking at other players, it seems that you were given a random color-combination rappy suit for fleshies. CAST Parts have no colors, Rappy Suit included. You merely change your CAST's "Main Color", which changes Part colors too.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

According to http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/ theres only one color, though I want to say we could buy different colors from the feather man. PSU-wiki took down the famitsu info, and everyone who walks around in different colors seems to be cast whenever I check. *shrug*

And nah, it wasn't random. The freebie was the standard rappy color. So I guess the answer about different colors is that they were buyable for 2 feathers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Menochi on 2007-09-15 21:33 ]</font>

On 2007-09-15 21:32, Menochi wrote:
    According to http://pwv.sakura.ne.jp/ theres only one color, though I want to say we could buy different colors from the feather man. PSU-wiki took down the famitsu info, and everyone who walks around in different colors seems to be cast whenever I check. *shrug*

And nah, it wasn't random. The freebie was the standard rappy color. So I guess the answer about different colors is that they were buyable for 2 feathers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Menochi on 2007-09-15 21:33 ]</font>
    So that means for 2 feathers you can change the color of the suit you already own? And does the "feather man" stick around after the event is over so you can change whenever?

Nah, like the ban-photons for firebreak, you gave them 2 feathers to get a rappy costume of your choice. And he's gone after the event.

On 2007-09-15 21:47, Menochi wrote:
    Nah, like the ban-photons for firebreak, you gave them 2 feathers to get a rappy costume of your choice. And he's gone after the event.
    But you still have to complete all the missions to get a suit in the first place, correct?

Complete all of the missions that famitsu offered with 10 point clears. Any rank. Do all 4, and get the rappy costume along with the famitsu comic wand.

oooo....nifty...though I'm sure we aren't getting the wand. XD

I noticed that on some of the video I've seen for festa and stuff, there is a 0/10 in the corner of the screen. Are these the points you're talking about?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fatima on 2007-09-16 19:56 ]</font>

Yes.

In the Gurhal Crossreview event, you played missions with Chips hidden in various locations. You had to find them via in-game clues and puzzles, mazes, etc. Getting 9 or more netted an S-Rank clear, and the chance to play an EX Bonus Mission.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums