Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Somewhat more interactive areas, not just boxes to destroy and boundaries at the edges of the room and laser barriers. Like being able to destroy a tree or rock to reach a new area, or to be able to jump on top of something. And a defensive action would be good that you could assign to a button. Sorry if these have been mentioned, but I have little time to read these in school.

how about a jump/boost system like gunvalkries, for rangers and hunters. for forces some abilities like fading out of reality for mabee one second to dodge. i hate the caves. make them look better. ALOT BETTER! but in pso2 there might not even be caves. who knows. the areas depend on the story.

The most powerfull HUcast

being able to have more parts to armor like the legs and arms and shoulders....akuma would have sweet spikes on his shoulders and his arms would be spiked too and his legs would have samuri like armor!

(thinking: that would be fucking great)

I want a crappy turn-based battle system where you employ the use of Pokemon cards.

>>Eater of Babies<<

On 2003-04-28 15:17, Hangoroshi wrote:
    I want a crappy turn-based battle system where you employ the use of Pokemon cards.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg hahahhahahaha.

One thing that has ALWAYS bugged me. In trade mode you should be able to select items youre carrying AND you should be able to select items in ur bank. i HATE making room to carry shit on me and onl being able to hold a certain amoun of stuff

Fallen Dreamer

Either bigger item stacks or able to hold multiple item stacks. I mean, at the beginning, when all you have are mono's... what, the hell? Other RPG standards are 30 and 99, why not use one of those? (woo I have 99 mates, DIE FALZ!)

More items should be stackable too... grinders, mats, maybe even scapes.

Hmm, now that I think about it, having 99 mates would kinda make you unbeatable... how about x10 for healing (mates, fluids) x99 everything else. (antipoison/paralysis, atomizers, yadda, yadda, yadda)

Androids should be able to use the tech called "recharge" in stead of that crappy HP regen. While using the recharge technique you can still move and attack but, your ATP, DEF, ATA will decrease slightly until you stop the technique or your HP becomes full.