Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Definately the display aspect of weapons and armor. I think the coolest thing I saw at one time were my Secure Feet. Hehe. So what if they were hacked? It was towards the end of my V2 days when StarCraft absorbed me.

Evil-ish costumes would look pretty wicked too. Imagine a FOmar with horns! Or a RAmar with battle scars.

If we worked for and/or influenced Sonic Team/SOA I think that there would be a much larger fan base than most Popular-System-Games around.

:unknown smiley:

into dreams...

Better enemy AI... in fact any enemy AI at all would be nice.

Levels with actual features in them, so they look like actual places rather than repetitive rooms like Cave, Mines and Ruins from Episode I.

Mostly the levels should be outdoors and include a snow level!! Any indoor levels should be interesting rather than repetitive rooms that all look the same.

new class,
    humarls
    robots that could cast all that good deal

Battle Fiend

On 2002-12-30 09:01, NiGHTS wrote:
    Better enemy AI... in fact any enemy AI at all would be nice.

Levels with actual features in them, so they look like actual places rather than repetitive rooms like Cave, Mines and Ruins from Episode I.

Mostly the levels should be outdoors and include a snow level!! Any indoor levels should be interesting rather than repetitive rooms that all look the same.
    What he/she said and:
    New monters on every levels
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

On 2002-12-30 09:01, NiGHTS wrote:
    Either that, or bring actual purpose to having repetitive room designs by creating random dungeons.

Although random dungeons are the bane of some people's existence, I think they would be grand in PSO. Since there are already various stages where each room is basically a box, with very little variety, the designers wouldn't have much to worry about, just the programmers.

(I would rather see the Caves go away, though, personally. I think that is the most drably designed and overall boring stage... at least until you get to Caves 2, but then Caves 3 is almost as bad. The color schemes are just blah.)

id like 2 see an alien type character not just newmans, and more levels

I'd like to see Magic back in the game by way of Espers and not this weak Technique stuff.
    ESmar, ESmarl, ESnewm, ESnewerl...

'ren-types would be nice these ugly as sin 'casts don't cut it..I mean the caseals look HUMAN...why can't the casts...

Of course new enemies and monsters, maybe for the older episodes too....

Better character customization.Few more levels like forest, ones that you can do afew times and remember where to go. Seabed, Ruins seem like mazes. Some voice talent would be sweet.

Natural Playboy

Well, first of all, I'd like a first person view button. The third person camera can get blocked easily and a first-person fight would look kewl. Next thing i would like to see is the ability to do some sorta dodge at all, a back flip, a roll what ever. And, the last thing i would like to see, or hear, is voices. Of course I knoew typed things wouldnt work, but for like NPCs and when your character is fighting. Maybe even a few preset phrases your character can say. You could even pick your voice like on Neverwinter Nights.

Episode III needs to be released in like three years. ST can't keep releasing the game with the same crap gameplay each and every year.

What we need is the ability to move while casting techs and gun weapons. I'd really enjoy if PSO became a game like Metroid Prime in third perspective. Jump is needed. Enemies with much better AI, perhaps reprogrammable AI that Sonic Team can change around every few months. Rares need to have unique IDs to prevent the widespread of duping.

Server side saving is a must. Take offline mode away. Why cater to the minority? What wishful thinking. Unfortunately ST will do as little as possible to make as much as possible.