Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Oogedy Boogedy o.O;;

Mostly everyhting people have said...but also the ability to junction spells to certain stats... kind of like Final Fantasy 8.

And also more spells, a magic that does no damage, but casts shock. Or one that poisons enemies. Something like that

Wow, great topic.

- More freedom offline, such as customizing a team of bots to join you with customizable battle phrases, weapons, appearances, names, all that good stuff.

- New areas, I love the levels we have now, I'd just like to see more.

- New characters, and better customizing options, such as Facial hair, hats, shoes, shirts, pants, skirts, and accessories. Things like bags, necklaces, glasses, all down to the shoelaces.

- More moves, like Jumping, crouching, looking behind you without actually turning around, sitting down offline, eating, drinking, running and shooting at the same time, running and casting at the same time, etc.

- New mags, who can shoot stuff, also more customizing with the mags. Color, shape, basically designing your own mag via meseta.

- New weapons.

- New quests.

- Being able to buy a ship and customize it would be awesome. You could invite friends into your ship and fly around. Maybe even start your own Taxi service for Meseta. And maybe flying ships would be essential to gaining new levels, and items. Having to fly to a new planet outside of Ragol with new areas would be awesome.

Well, wishful thinking I suppose.
    Maybe we should send this to Sonic Team

Angel of Darknezz

i say it'll be cool if we have some more in-depth section ID's that layout more rare items. but what i really want is a "new class" maybe we can be creatures from that planet or like characters with special abilities; stealth, quickness, ect.

hmmmmmmm, oh wells just mah ideas.

ohhh... a jump button would be nice!

I would like to see an actual sequel to PSO.I would also like to see them fight a totally different enemy as well.

Battle Mode Enthusiast
    In an unknown warehouse, holding Spy at gunpoint...

Although quite interesting, none of this is ever happening.

Engines are cool.

On 2003-01-04 16:22, Rockburn wrote:
    Wow, great topic.

- More freedom offline, such as customizing a team of bots to join you with customizable battle phrases, weapons, appearances, names, all that good stuff.

- New areas, I love the levels we have now, I'd just like to see more.

- New characters, and better customizing options, such as Facial hair, hats, shoes, shirts, pants, skirts, and accessories. Things like bags, necklaces, glasses, all down to the shoelaces.

- More moves, like Jumping, crouching, looking behind you without actually turning around, sitting down offline, eating, drinking, running and shooting at the same time, running and casting at the same time, etc.

- New mags, who can shoot stuff, also more customizing with the mags. Color, shape, basically designing your own mag via meseta.

- New weapons.

- New quests.

- Being able to buy a ship and customize it would be awesome. You could invite friends into your ship and fly around. Maybe even start your own Taxi service for Meseta. And maybe flying ships would be essential to gaining new levels, and items. Having to fly to a new planet outside of Ragol with new areas would be awesome.

Well, wishful thinking I suppose.
    Maybe we should send this to Sonic Team
    I really like your ideas, I was thinking about a few before you posted. Maybe someone should print out all of these ideas and send to sonic team...

*PS: It is ALL very possible. The true capabilities of the Game Cube has barely been tapped...

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

i would like more quests to start with and some new levels with new enemies. more weps mags and such.

Easy-Going Hunter

Lotsa good ideas. Now here's what I'd like to see... (Note: This is more of my ideas for another Phantasy Star game, but it would be cool to be implemented into a Phantasy Star ONLINE game -- also note that I'm not fully supportive of another Phantasy Star game, since many think it ended pretty well with End of the Millenium)

- (If referring to PSO) A more in-depth storyline. It doesn't matter how it's presented, I just want something more in-depth.

- Lock-on system. Manual lock-on to enemies (see next idea for further details)

- With a lock-on system, I would hope they'd also speed up gameplay or advance it beyond hack/shoot/slice-away-at-enemy. Perhaps they could record more... fanciful animations for characters. This would allow the game to move more fluidly, along the lines of Devil May Cry or something (we're speaking fluidity here -- not actual gameplay conversion between PSO and DMC, such as camera angles and weapon speed). With a lock-on system and better fluidity, we need to install more of an RPG-type flow to gameplay. Leveling up would probably remain the same, but instead of turning PSO into all-out action with better speed and fluidity, we could add an RPG feel by using an attack system along the lines of Squaresoft's Vagrant Story or Parasite Eve. Based on your weapon, an attack field/range appears and you can attack certain body parts of an enemy, etc... Perhaps they could also add a timing system that can be toggled between manual/auto for parry's and blocks now too. The strength of a block/parry vs. an attack would be based upon the Defensive Points of the character. You can set it to manual so that you tap the button just at the right time or have it go auto like it is now. Perhaps instead of using Defense Points, they could add a new Parry/Block Points.

Well, that's quite a gameplay revamp, but I hope at least some of your like the ideas I've shared.

I wish for like more different unique models for all the classes. I'd be cool to make a Wren looking RAcast or like a Miun looking HUcaseal.

So let's put these all together, and send them to ST!