Thread: Epic fights.

I just got done fighting a set of Grinna Beat S in Endrum Reminants S2 with one other person (Daxsmoker), and it was rough, espically since we were both gunners, where I was stuck with using crossbows or twin handguns, and my partner was using twin handguns and grenade launchers. The fight took over an hour by itself, not counting getting to the final room. The Up untill now, I've never seen enemies that were much of a challenge, even in S2, untill now. It was hell fighting something immune to almost every status effect in the game, was bullet resistant, and could easily tear you apart with it's attacks. Sadly, we got nothing from the spawn, not even the boss boxes after they died. Did anyone else have any real epic fights like what I went through in PSU?

I enjoy splitting a single rappy from it's group and going one on one with it.

try Fighting Carriguines in "Dark Satellite S2"
    those are Immune to ANY SEs. Their land from their Jump confuses you...etc.

On 2007-09-17 02:13, ashley50 wrote:
    try Fighting Carriguines in "Dark Satellite S2"
    those are Immune to ANY SEs. Their land from their Jump confuses you...etc.
    Oh hell yes, especially the buffed ones. They deal what, 900+ a hit, have Megid barrages, confuse you everytime they jump on you, can cast buffs, and are immune to all SE?

Grinna Bete C spawns used to trouble me, but lately they don't seem as bad.

Most epic fights Ive had were the first time I fought Magas Magahnna in Desert Goliath S, and the first battle against Fakis in SEED Awakened S. I remember against Magas being the only person in the party who could go anywhere near him and not get OHKO'd Got a Tero / Guard for my efforts too, so I don't think I'll forget that. Especially with everyone else hiding in caves, until Magas fired missiles at them

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Debuffs (and only debuffs) land on Carriguines, actually. And, believe me, you're going to really want to do so on them when they decide to cast Shifta and Deband on themselves. Mayalee Fury is also your best friend.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

It took over an hour to beat the final Grinna Beat room? Dax must have been tired or something, we been spamming that mission quite a lot these past few days and never had a problem with it, even duo'ing it and getting the "hard mob spawn" version.

Even still I agree it's quite epic because all you see is a mass of pink bullets flying everywhere. I'm usually giggling to myself watching others die from the pink mass spam.

Carriguines can get sniped from safespots from Gunners and FOs if you want to avoid any risks of damage and Beast WTs with invinciblity nanoblast beats them quite easily. Fakis suck and only get a kill because does that lame meteor attack, if one of those rocks stuns you that's a free death for him.
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

When I did Dark Satellite, I was a fF, so I couldn't really hide from them Unless I really wanted to try and kill multiple Lv110 Carriguine with a Handgun

Gunners admittedly have a much easier time there. I actually forgot Debuffs counted as SE, which is why I didn't mention them.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Yeah I already know about the woes of fF solo/low-man party trying fight Carriguines in last room. fFs can stunlock one easy with Rising Crush or something but that other one always runs you over like a mach truck. Mates only last so long, especially vs. a Shifta'd one.
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47