If you were doing a mission, say.. in a lobby that requires 3 missions to finish in order to get there, and you were soloing with NPC's~ You can go back to town and fly back to the same lobby as long as the mission is in progress!

Did any of you happen to know that? I found out, out of curiousity XD;

Edit: Apparently you could also do it if you don't have NPC's with you, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-09-18 11:01 ]</font>

Thats the basics of how taxis on JP server worked.

A party was created with one player in each of the lobbies. The mission was started at the flyer base, and then the party leader would just sit in a lobby. The other members can leave and do whatever, and anyone who joins that mission could then warp to any lobby that any of the party members used to be in.

OoOoh. That's pretty interesting! Might take advantage of that..

....how did I overlook that?

"MAN THIS IS COOL I CAN LIKE GO BACK TO TOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS MISSION AND STUFF. THAT SURE IS NEAT."

Too bad it'll still axe you if you go to your Room, which is the only place I ever seem to need to go to from a lobby, haha.

Heh yeah you don't need npcs. You can go anywhere when a mission is in progress and still get back to that lobby as long as you don't go to your room or use the universe cube.

I could have told you that, Ryuki. That's how I have a game in Raffon while I'm all the way in Moatoob sitting in Gawik's Pub.

I tried one of those Japanese Taxis lol, but they are always changing the password...

On 2007-09-18 12:13, landman wrote:
    I tried one of those Japanese Taxis lol, but they are always changing the password...
    Yeah, its to prevent foreigners from joining the party and clearing the mission. The password hint is in the party description and typically requires very basic Japanese, or a little history, to figure out what it is. Today's hint was "Illuminus release date" which is 0927. Simple stuff.
    I finally got to talk to the guy who ran the taxis face to face and express additional thanks for what he has done. He reads over the chat logs so if you do happen to use the taxi again before he stops it, be sure you leave a big thanks!

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

That's a pretty nice system. Kudos to him.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!