Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RPing players?

Wielder of Divine Might

Anyone like RPing? (Role playing) I mean like playing your character as if he/she was really you. I'd like to meet some people who would like to make cameos in my fic, or even be characters in it. Anyone want to?

I love doing that sorta stuff. At alot of forums im also the moderator for the role playing forums they run. Hell id be in your fic if youd like me to.

I do a bit of RPing for my android Hunter lady.. some of her quirks include tending to mags as if they were children, and believing herself as Angel of Death and such... takes to having some human emotion and is rather protective of people who she likes and such, most of them being Forces. ^_^

I'm all over RP..., if you see my character..., that'll be obvious. I'm totally game for that

Hell yeah, RP all the way. I RP my HUnewearl all the time, silent killer n shit,yeah. Im gunna be online w/in a few days here so...yeah. we should play sometime or sumthin

If you would like some more people to RP, i'd be more than happy to be involved. Just let me know what I need to do...

Wielder of Divine Might

Ok, Sorry that I haven't posted here. I don't check this forum very much. Can you guys post here or PM me with the basic bio of your character(s)? I'd like to see if I can work you into my fic. Click on the link above my sig to read it. Be warned, as far as fics go, it's a pretty long one. I've only posted 40 pages (that format is from MS Works), and I have between 40 and 60 more to post, and when I reformat it to make it easier to read, that will double into a fic with about 160-200 pages total.

I really enjoy RPing. For now. I play Sir Pircival (new character), a well manered and romantic HUcast who loves reading faity tales. He's romantic and overprotective. He can be manipulated into giving away his riches and his time by convincing young damsels. He spends more time talking than hunting. He enjoys the company of other good manered fellas. His code is: Honor, Dedication, Love and Sacrifice. He believes that he has a soul.

I once played a beggar for months on another MORPG. I spent all this time chatting on the city square and entertained the crowds. When I gave up this character, he was still level 1... but he mas billionaire.

Maybe will see each other online very soon (Expecting my Broadband adapter to be delivered early next week.)

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-01-09 06:03, Percival wrote:
    I really enjoy RPing. For now. I play Sir Pircival (new character), a well manered and romantic HUcast who loves reading faity tales. He's romantic and overprotective. He can be manipulated into giving away his riches and his time by convincing young damsels. He spends more time talking than hunting. He enjoys the company of other good manered fellas. His code is: Honor, Dedication, Love and Sacrifice. He believes that he has a soul.

I once played a beggar for months on another MORPG. I spent all this time chatting on the city square and entertained the crowds. When I gave up this character, he was still level 1... but he mas billionaire.

Maybe will see each other online very soon (Expecting my Broadband adapter to be delivered early next week.)

Sounds good. Are you already in any Fanfics?