Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    AwesomeTecher

I just want to know why some people have this misconception. Post after Post I read Wartecher and Guntecher are support classes. Why do you people think that ? Yes I have a resta wand, but what makes you think its to heal the Fortefigther and ForteGunners ? I have a resta wand so unlike some people I don't run out of mates in the first room of an S or S2. So please tell me why you people think we are support ? Is it because we give up damage for the ability to heal and buff ourselves (note ourselves not other people) ? I really want to know.

Let's see:
    level 10 and even level 20 attack techs are virtually useless in terms of AOE and SE level, but level 20 resta is ok
    casts are the only fortetechers ever stop nuking to heal anyone during combat
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

On 2007-09-20 09:13, Rett wrote:
    I just want to know why some people have this misconception. Post after Post I read Wartecher and Guntecher are support classes. Why do you people think that ? Yes I have a resta wand, but what makes you think its to heal the Fortefigther and ForteGunners ? I have a resta wand so unlike some people I don't run out of mates in the first room of an S or S2. So please tell me why you people think we are support ? Is it because we give up damage for the ability to heal and buff ourselves (note ourselves not other people) ? I really want to know.
    Actually in aoi guntecher gets lvl 30 support techs and 20 attack techs, this makes guntecher an hybrid ranger/support force class.
    Wartecher was going to get lvl 30 attack techs and lvl 20 support techs, but now looks like they're getting lvl 30 support techs, but I think wartecher is more an hybrid hunter/attack force class than hunter/support force (that one is acrotecher).
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Well as a Cast Guntecher, currently I do see myself as a Restabot and thats fine to me.
    Come AoI I will be full support with my increased skill level for support techniques.

Most of the current discussion on hybrid support is based on the changes AoI is anticipated to receive, and the changes PSU has already received in preparation for AoI (in Japan)
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I'm a little put off by people demanding buffs and healing, but it's also a bit understandable as well. I mean, it's helpful, and WT and GT do have the stats to do it. But if you'd rather not be much support, and someone bugs you about it, just kindly tell them that that's not how you choose to play. If they understand or not is their problem.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Ive only been in a couple instances recently were someone would often use a shortcut devoted to asking/demanding for buffs.
    Generally Ill drop an agratide or defbaride in front of them to shut em up, they work better than my level 10 buffs.

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

With the ability to play support comes the responsibility to play support, but it's a choice matter entirely. I'm sure if Fortefighters/gunners could use a wand, they'd handle up on buffing and healing themselves, but as it stands this game is team-based and requires, to a degree, team players.

Though, now there's no chance to fail a mission, really, so everyone can blast away and the only team support anyone needs is a Moon Atomizer when handy.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Forces and hybrids are the only classes that can support, and supporting makes a big difference. In other words, they're expecting you to be helpful.
    How would you like to party with a gunner that doesn't use traps, or a fighter that doesn't use knockups and stuns? If you have it, use it.

I just hope that I won't hear any slack from ppl who complain that I prefer to debuff compared to buffing. On hybrids, the lack of 4 slot wands is taxing on our pallete and I prefer to fill out my wands with resta/debuffs than buffs.
    But that's MY playstyle.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664