Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

okay with AOI around the corner for some which includes new stuff like new area's, new rares/weapons/clothes/parts, a beefed up episode 2, and a new episode 3, i started to look back at what has come before and i wondered

Just what would have made the PSU experience more rewarding/more fun/ mor engrossing i'm not talking about nostalgia(ps series homages etc), synth/grind rates or rare drops, i'm not talking about improved stats or what we know is coming in AOI...

No, what i mean is what twists to the story/ game structure would of enriched the whole experience.

to me i think that PSU would of benefited from actual Career choices being available.

i'm not talking about job types, what i mean is: instead of becoming a guardian, you could join the AMF or become a Rogue, imagine train rescue being played from the Rogues point of view where you have to take out train security and secure the train or being part of the AMF purification teams imagine how it would effect the people you meet on missions

anyway what do you think? my question to you all is simple:

Just what do you believe would of improved/enrichened the PSU experience based on the paramaters i mentioned in the second and third paragraphs above?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Fina.

Crimson Butterfly

On 2007-09-21 17:25, Zaro wrote:
    PVP
    NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF

NERF X 1000000
    NERF DIGA TOO MUCH DAMAGE ON ME OH NOES
    NERF DUS DAGGAS
    Everyones going to go be whiny and stuff not that well we are now but MOREEEEE Lol

Other then that

hmmm.....bosses that are HARD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mayu on 2007-09-21 17:30 ]</font>

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

On 2007-09-21 17:30, Mayu wrote:
    hmmm.....bosses that are HARD without being unnecessarily cheap

Fixed. Difficulty is one thing, having an attack that can instantly kill you unless you're always halfway across the room is another.
    Now, it's not too much to ask for strategy in my RPGs, is it?

Vehicles. Go to the Flyer Base and choose a mission like always, or choose a vehicle mission, appropiate to the planet, and that gives you the choice to go to pretty much any other lobby (only the mission lasts longer depending on the lobby you're aiming for).

Cult of Cast Supremacy Raven5_1's Avatar

out of interest how many of you would join the AMF if it had been an option at the begining?

On 2007-09-21 17:30, Mayu wrote:
    On 2007-09-21 17:25, Zaro wrote:
    PVP
    NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF

NERF X 1000000
    NERF DIGA TOO MUCH DAMAGE ON ME OH NOES
    NERF DUS DAGGAS
    Everyones going to go be whiny and stuff not that well we are now but MOREEEEE Lol

Other then that

hmmm.....bosses that are HARD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mayu on 2007-09-21 17:30 ]</font>
    Pfft, Diga moves like 2 miles per hour.

On the other hand you could probably close your eyes and cast Nos-diga and still win.... Yea, no PVP.

How about just completely erase the story altogether? The thing that annoyed me the most is how horribly scripted the story was (even more than axe-toting hunters and tornado dance using fighgunners that think sending a mob in 7 different directions is justified by *BIG NUMBARZ ZOMG*)

Guardian of Grants

I think it would've helped to have rares that are actually rares and would drop once in a while, versus 'ultra super special deluxe mega supreme one-per-server legendaries'.

That and more than one way to hunt when the game first came out, I think that really killed the game. "Yay, I just started, kill some rappies till I'm 5, now I'll go to Parum and grind my brains out on dragon runs. Wow, this is actually kind of boring. * quit * *repeat 1,000 times *"