Love Inferno

LoveHeart Line

I've never heard of the two being a combo, but then again I'm not aware of any other cannon+armor combo? And don't all weapon types have respectively their own weapon+armor combo?

What a fun random question

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pokefiend on 2007-09-27 17:37 ]</font>

Gardner, Kansas. Sorry bea, I'm stuck here for now.

That's an interesting question to pose, despite that Love Inferno doesn't drop over here yet. Will anyone be willing to test that theory when it beccomes possible?

If it is a set, the ATP/ATA values on the Love Inferno and DFP value on Loveheart Line will be boosted by 25%.

Seems almost ironic that the Love-heart armor has everything but a body slot xD
    You'll have Love on every part of you but your body .... D;

The chart that was published in a magazine for the various set bonuses didn't list such a set so it mostly likely doesn't exist. (Yes, the Love Inferno exists legitly on the JP version.)

I've been seeing some noise about the love inferno at the JPN sites lately. Where does it drop now?

On 2007-09-28 21:54, Soukosa wrote:
    The chart that was published in a magazine for the various set bonuses didn't list such a set so it mostly likely doesn't exist. (Yes, the Love Inferno exists legitly on the JP version.)
    That chart didn't have all sets on it; unreleased items like the Yamata-Misaki, Bajura and Okarod sets weren't on it.

On 2007-09-27 18:19, Ryna wrote:
    If it is a set, the ATP/ATA values on the Love Inferno and DFP value on Loveheart Line will be boosted by 25%.
    This 25% thing is not true. Each set has their own bonuses, and it's not a percentage but a simple + to various stats.

A list of known set bonuses here (most info was taken from that char mentioned earlier): http://psupedia.info/Set_bonuses

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!