Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

My brother is an annoying little prick. Any time I want to do something my way, which is uncommon from the start, he goes off saying he never gets his way. Whenever I am online, he always insults me and argues about my lifestyle. Like it is his to alter! He gives crappy advice at the wrong times.

AC "I ache all over"
    DC "Then take a rest"
    AC "But I don't have to. I have no need to"
    DC "Then go for a walk"
    AC "David, I am sick"
    DC "Then ake a nap"
    AC "But I am not tired"
    DC "Then go to work"
    AC "Dammit, I told you I am sick"
    DC "You should go anyways"
    AC "You don't get it do you?"

And the downsizing he does is phoenominal. I could say something I know a lot about, and he will say he knows more because he had higher grades in school and he is on the Super Honor Roll. Like I give! I know what I am talking about.

Then he tells me I am antisocial. Bull. What am I doing on these forums? I am talking to friends. What makes this more humorous is that he gets at me for not hanging with my friends. They come over and play video games with him. I am in the same room, talking/joking/conversing with them at the same time he is. I call that hanging with friends.

He then nags me about taking videos of my friends. I asked most of my friends if there is anything wrong about it. They all said no. He says I have no life. Psh! And he does!? All he does all day after getting home from school is play video games until 10pm (He gets out of school at about 4ish). He says I should get out more, but when I say he should he says he hates going outside and he doesn't want to.

There are so many times I just want to punch him upside the face. The only reason I don't is that the punishment my parents would give is far worse. He keeps testing my patience and getting on my last nerve. Many times I have tried to get him back, saying something about him. But he just brushes it off like it was nothing, giving a "blah, I don't care" kind of attitude. He would say something like "I am the younger brother. This is how I am supposed to act."

Ugh. That is all my venting for now. More may come later.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

From what you've said, he really cares about you, but sucks at showing it.

He says he does, but the tone he uses is snide and pompous. Like he is saying he knows what is better for me than me.

Did I mention at school he talks to virtually noone and sucks up to the teachers. All he does during his break is read manga. And all he does at home is play video games.

Hunters Guild Group

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2007-09-19 21:15, AlexCraig wrote:
    He says he does, but the tone he uses is snide and pompous. Like he is saying he knows what is better for me than me.

Did I mention at school he talks to virtually noone and sucks up to the teachers. All he does during his break is read manga. And all he does at home is play video games.
    I dunno, sounds like the kind of nagging that I do.

It is just this whole him picking on me, me trying not to do anything about him that pisses me off. He could insult me to the core, but when I begin to insult him back, he goes all "I don't want to fight" on me.

All of the crap above is what I deal with day in/out.

Hunters Guild Group

Down for the Getdown

Hehe...I annoyed my older siblings too.
    But really Alex, at the risk of sounding mean, get over it. Thats how family is. Everybody has family members like that.

I can't wait until I move out. He says he is going to follow me until the day I die. I say... hell no. I won't even give him my address if needbe.

Hunters Guild Group

Who is this guy again? Shadowpawn's Avatar

On 2007-09-19 21:44, DizzyDi wrote:
    Hehe...I annoyed my older siblings too.
    But really Alex, at the risk of sounding mean, get over it. Thats how family is. Everybody has family members like that.
    True. Which is why some people can't live with family.

Did I mention at school he talks to virtually noone and sucks up to the teachers. All he does during his break is read manga.
    last time I checked, you weren't in school anymore. Sure, he's your brother and you know him well because of that, I'm sure. But I doubt you can validly say what he does 7 hours every monday-friday.

also, I'd take a note from your brother and learn to "brush off" whatever people say to you. If your so damn set in how you live your life, then your borthers statements are trite and worthless, hardly worth getting annoyed over. Just tell him "whatever" and tell him to go play one of his games. Also, you're 19 now, you say you can't wait until you move out. What exaclty have you done to try and acomplish this? Taking a below minimum wage job doesn't cut it either. Hell, taking out a school loan and getting into a college dorm while working part time flipping burgers or stocking shelves is going to get you out of there far quicker than that ebay store.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-09-19 21:55 ]</font>

He sounds caring

It may be annoying to you but I don't really see it as that..

But then again, I dont live with you >.>

It happenes, alot of people are anti-social. Usually the intelligent people