Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: psu account...

ok guys here is the deal i got an inactive psu account with 80million on it and if someone wants to activate it they can have the 80million cause i only want to use the account for the event cause it got a lvl 90 force so if anyone wants to activate it let me kno so i can give u the account info iight guys?

So basically, you're "selling" your meseta? I don't see it as anything else. I'm sure someone will do it though =/

Guardian of Grants

Umm, is that legal though? Isn't that hacked meseta?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-10-09 19:32 ]</font>

its old hacked meseta the account was my friends but since im credit card named banned and well my families credit card named banned as well i cant really activate it and no one wants to get me a prepaid but yea its like for 10 dollars u get 80 mil lol

plus, wouldn't you then have access to that persons credit card and other personal info? I'm not accusing you of anything, I'd just be cautious about that no matter whom it was for.

no the info is blocked i dont care about the info just the character cause i hate leveling plus a force is good to play as

Rofl, why would anyone trust this guy?

He just wants someone else to pay for his account so he can try to steal more room decorations.

Re-Nubified from Lv 80 to Lv 1

On 2007-10-09 19:32, Ryuk_0 wrote:
    its old hacked meseta the account was my friends but since im credit card named banned and well my families credit card named banned as well i cant really activate it and no one wants to get me a prepaid but yea its like for 10 dollars u get 80 mil lol
    Soo..how'd you get both credit cards banned anyway?

lol thats patched and i havent been banned again yet shyt i been playin for over a month lol and no one even knows im playin well barely some ppl kno cause i can trust them if u want ask around lol its just the char is a force u dont have to trust me, i'll just find someone else that wants the 80 mil cause fuck i dont need it

Guardian of Grants

On 2007-10-09 19:36, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
    Rofl, why would anyone trust this guy?

He just wants someone else to pay for his account so he can try to steal more room decorations.
    If they give another 20 million meseta compensation I'm all for it. It benefits the PSU NPC economy - do you know how many AoI clothes that will buy? * drools * Just kidding (sorta ).