Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    The First

Host: Crono (aka Durakken)
    When: Thurdays the 18th, 6pm EST.
    Where: Universe 15, Neudaiz, Kugo Hot Springs after Demons Above
    Judges: Ryuki, Ami, Deedlet, Reese, Sasami
    Taxi: Icespike (aka Einhart aka Victor aka something else)

Categories:
    Witch/Warlock
    ghoul/ghost
    princess/prince
    catgirl/boy (no halloween is complete without the sluts ^.^)
    And a best overall

The winner of each category will receive at least 500,000 meseta and a deljaban blade at the very least as of this time. There may be more prizes or more money given out, but that relies on donations or me finding equal-ish prizes for all. (Also if this kitten doesn't stop biting my hand and getting in the way of my typing it may be a prize)

Rules:
    #1. Respect the Host, Judges, and contestants.
    #2. Speech/actions do count towards the overall Costume
    #3. If you are a contestant the Host reserves the right to skip you when you do not pay attention.
    #4. Judgments are all finals once the host announces them, but until that point they can still be altered. (This in a round-about way means that I have final say so if I feel a judge is being unfair their vote may be cast out as well as them...)
    #5. Any bribes, coercion, or unfairness are grounds for removal from either being a judge or a participant.
    #6. You will respect my banana >.>

Those of you that may wish to run side events such as gambling or picture taking or generally just partying. I ask that while the fashion show part is going on that you speak in party chat and not in public so everything stays organized, but when the fashion part ends or during intermission feel free.

This can also be looked at as a pre-1up cup or Halloween party/get together and as such will prolly last for about 4hours for the fashion part... after that it would be great to discuss and form parties for 1up cup ^.^

AND REMEMBER there is almost always a surprise or change of some sort so be prepared...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2007-10-18 14:27 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2007-10-18 14:59 ]</font>

Your first paragraph killed the thread before it started. This thread blows because it's full of emo bawwing.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

Since theres no Cutest category this time, I can help with judging this time.

Sounds interesting. Unfortunately, I have a lot of good ideas for those categories, but they all require AoI clothes XD

The First

Garnet: That is not a paragraph but a sentence and it is a reason for not posting this sooner...nothing more.

Sasami: You take too much of my stuff anyways, but I am forced to say that princesses, ghosts, nekojins, and witches can be cute >.>

Holy shit I thought there where 8 replies of useful posts, but it's just multiple spammage.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

The First

indeed...something happened and it appeared my post wasn't going through, but now all of that is deleted.

On 2007-10-10 08:14, DurakkenX wrote:

Sasami: You take too much of my stuff anyways, but I am forced to say that princesses, ghosts, nekojins, and witches can be cute >.>
    Naw, I'll pass. Even if there was, I think someone else should get the glory this time.

I might help out with judging this time. Not sure yet, since I do enjoy competing in these.

Is there a "looks like a refrigerator" category? That's the only one I've got a shot at.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan