can some help me play pso with gamecube online...i switched my isp to earthlink because it is suppose to be compatible with gamecube but it just keeps saying unautherized username and password..putting the same password and usersname as i do to get online using computer....if someone can help it will be greatly appreciated..

On 2003-01-01 12:01, kevinstarr wrote:
    can some help me play pso with gamecube online...i switched my isp to earthlink because it is suppose to be compatible with gamecube but it just keeps saying unautherized username and password..putting the same password and usersname as i do to get online using computer....if someone can help it will be greatly appreciated..
    Try putting "@earthlink.net" or "@earthlink.com", depending upon how they end your E-Mail address, on the end of your username. Also, make sure your password is typed the same as it is on your computer, in case it is case sensitive.

If you can connect to the 'net, and are talking about the prompt before you buy your Hunter's License, you have to put in your SegaNet info. If you do not have a SegaNet account, you will have to make one.