Big Sticks.
    Parties.
    NOT FUNNY!! :@

I hope you understand.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

explain how this is a rant?
    Keep it in fkl buddy.

I'll give you an example.
    People sometimes claim they are 'Random'.
    And the only things they ever seem to go on about is Cheese, Pie, Parties and hitting people with a big Stick.
    It winds me up to the fullest. It really does.
    Just come up with something fresh and original, please!! Your overused cliché 'randomness' is NOT FUNNY!!

Down for the Getdown

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but you can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! kek...as you can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if you dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! kek...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!!

love and waffles,
    *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

On 2007-10-25 15:50, DizzyDi wrote:
    hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but you can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! kek...as you can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if you dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! kek...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

love and waffles,
    *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
    Where did you find that eye stabber of a post?

Call me if theres any E-Drama

On 2007-10-25 15:52, omegapirate2k wrote:
    On 2007-10-25 15:50, DizzyDi wrote:

love and waffles,
    *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
    Where did you find that eye stabber of a post?
    him and jaspallar must go to the same website lol.
    also:

Omg hai ^___^ I’m Ai-san and I absolutely luuuv @_____@ anime <3 and my fav is Rucky Star!!! Okies so anyways, im going to tell you about the BEST day of my life when I met my hot waifu Konata!! <333333333 OMFGZ SHE WAS SOOOOO FREAKIN KAWAII IN PERSON!!! Supa kawaii desu!!!!!!!! ^______________________________________^

When I walked onto Tokyo street =^____^=I looked up and saw…KONATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333333!!!!
    “ KONNICHIWA OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUPA SUPA SUPA KAWAII KONATA-CHAN!!!!!” I yelled n____n then she turned chibi then un-chibi!!
    she looked at me [:3] and then she saw how hot I am *___* she grabbed my hand and winked ~w^ then pulled me behind a pocky shop o_o and started to kiss me!!!!!! [OMG!!! HER TOUNGE TASTED LIKE CHOCOLATE CORNET!!! RLY!! >.> <.< >.< *(^O^)* *(^O^)* *(^O^)*] then I saw some baka fat fag watching us and I could tell he was undressing her with his eyes!!!!!!! [ -_____________-;;;;; OMG I COULDN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! (ò_ó) (ò_ó) (ò_ó)] so I yelled “UH UH BAKA NEKO THAT’S MY GIRL WHY DON’T YOU GO HOOK UP WITH TSUKASA CAUSE KONATA-CHAN LOVES ME!!! (ò_ó)” then konata held me close =^____^= and said she would only ever love me and kissed me again!!!!!!! ** (*O*)/ then we went to her apartment and banged all night long and made 42 babies and they all became otaku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyaaaaa!!! (^________<)

On 2007-10-25 14:47, DikkyRay wrote:
    On 2007-10-25 13:49, Out_Kast wrote:
    Cheese.
    Pie.
    Big Sticks.
    Parties.
    NOT FUNNY!! :@

I hope you understand.
    explain how this is a rant?
    Keep it in fkl buddy.

So how would I go about nominating Dizzy for a Pullitzer?

Use this to convince them:

If that doesn't work, then they're too damn stubborn, and I give up.

Edit: That was a hell of a lot bigger than I thought it was. >_>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-10-25 16:56 ]</font>