Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I have been playing on 360, voice chat is cool, but annoying. I intend to keep my account for a while and try out PC. I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me level a character a bit and show me the ropes of PSU pc [Im liking the controls on the keyboard, I can go real fast ]

Fallen Supremacist

another one of "these"?

Im guessing theres a few threads on this huh? >_>;

My 360 broke about 3 weeks ago so I started up my old PSU account (started at lvl 50 which was the lvl cap when I started/quit) the 360 had a much better population but still had bad FPS, PC/PS2... PS2 Blah, PC is great no slow FPS at all, the economy is kinda bad but I havn't seen any hackers, I did once see a guy with the ID# in the 40000s, which is farily new in PC/PS2 and had 99,999,999 mesata and 4 s-ranks, that is the ONLY hacker guy i really have seen.
    Name: Xios - Level: 122 - Class: Acrofighter 20
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35000 bytes or less.

The game is the same, just a matter of using keyboard or not. I heard that 360 controller worked well on PC, so that shouldn't be a problem for you.

As for meeting others, make friends & try uni2 for low level parties.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Thats not too bad then. The slowdown on the 360 annoys me, and every once in a while you party with the kid who sounds 10 and you want to rip his head off, but remain polite. >_< So I just ran through level 1 offline to see how well it runs and it seems alright so im going to register an account and see how it goes.

LMAO i remember that, there always asking questions and annoying everyone the whole game hahaha! Yeah I'll play with you though, If you would like ill get you some weapons. What class are you planning on being?
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35000 bytes or less.

I'll start out as a hunter for now and see how it goes. i just have to find my credit card! ._.;

Why does everyone complain about the PS2 version? it's not that bad.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

Alrighty, I'll get to geather a few hunter weps for you and I can take you through Neudaiz C a couple of times. (I need a me/quick) haha.

I have the ps2 version, Once you go PC you never go back. =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Xios- on 2007-10-27 13:13 ]</font>