IF YOU WANT THIS GUIDE WITH COLORS, PM ME AND ASK ME TO EMAIL THIS TO YOU WITH HTML ON, SO YOU HAVE A COLORED GUIDE

Ok as the title suggests, this is the chat macro for the rappy hug that Saria made with me. All credits go to Saria for the concept and design of this chat cuteness, I take some credits for 'syncing' it and cleaning it up.

*IGNORE THIS PART IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE COLORED CHAT AND CHAT MACROS*
    A few pointers first, incase you never used chat macro. The & symbol is used for inserting sound effects into the chat message. The ! symbol (if used at the start) inserts voices. {} markers with a color in them idicate that the characters following the marker will be colored with that color. Example {red}DIE! will be a DIE! in red. Pretty straightforward. Finally, because of the color markers and all the other stuff, there is NO WAY to fit the whole macro in one go. You have to press 'enter' every now and then so that the chat message gets shrinked up. To be exact: if you want to type DIE YOU MONSTER! with half red and half purple text you could of course type in one go {red}DIE {purple}YOU MONSTER!, or you could type {red}DIE, hit "enter", then you'd see on screen: DIE (the color marker would disappear, leaving just colored letters) then proceed to type the rest, and it would look like DIE {purple}YOU MONSTER! Then you hit enter, and it's DIE YOU MONSTER! like you wanted. And since this macro is huge, you should keep typing even if it goes on a different line - it will shape up when you are done. Now, here's the actual macro...
    *END OF GENERAL EXPLANATION*

Legend:
    [space]: insert space here
    {}: color marker - used colors: {org}, {yellow}, {black}, {yello} (dont confuse with yellow), {bro}.
    the __ parts in line 1 are two underscores _

First line:
    &11[space][space]{org}{yellow}__{org}/[space][space]{yellow}__{org}/

After you hit enter, you should see:

&11 __/ __/

Now, when you hit enter again and can type, use alt+enter to change line - NOT space. So, AFTER you hit (alt+enter) and changed line,

Second line:
    {yellow}({black}^{yello}v{black}^{yellow})({black} ^{yello}v{black}^{yellow})[space]{bro}rappy

You will run out of space writting this line many times. I suggest you hit enter after every color marker. Like, type {yellow}( and then hit enter. Hit enter again, type {black}^, and so on. Anyway, once you are done with this line, you should have:

&11 __/ __/
    (^v^)(^v^) rappy

Again, when hitting enter to start on line 3, first thing you do is use (alt+enter) to change line, not use spaces to go to 3d line.

Third line:
    {yellow}(>[space]>)[space](<[space]<)[space]{bro}hug!

Again you will run out of space many times, and especialy in the end, you will need to type a space, then type {bro}, hit enter, color marker will dissappear, no worries, hit enter again, type "hug!" and it'll be in purple. So now you should have:

&11 __/ __/
    (^v^)(^v^) rappy
    (> >) (< <) hug!

Congratulations! You made a fully synced rappy hug. You're a new man. lol. Now use the shortcut to see:

__/ __/
    (^v^)(^v^) rappy
    (> >) (< <) hug!

Please remember if asked, this is a concept by Saria. Use freely, just make sure you don't take credit for it. Azel over and out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azel-34 on 2007-11-02 08:16 ]</font>

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Got it. That was difficult, heh. <3

We need a Rappy macro topic, you know.

me and a few others were there when she first made that, I died on that Eastern Peril run when she innocnetly said she was AFK but didn't tell us what she was doing. After I died and ruined the rank, Saria goes: "Awww.... Here, have this!" and she does her Rappy macro. We all died of laughter and the team leader accused her of negligence!

My version of this macro is different (the colour of the eyes and the wings) but otherwise the same on my main character. I'm sure I can synch it when I use my other characters but ehhhh.... I wonder if the Chao one will make a debut...

lol, you told me that (about being there when she made it) and yeah, i guess the "stop killing the jao" will appear too, eventualy lol But now is the time of the Rappies! Spread the word and have people come and copy it from this topic.

Hmmm not nearly enough views in this topic - come on people, make the rappy hug famous! Help the rappy luv spread!