I was in a Episode II, VHard game. Someone asked if anyone wanted a free Stag. Assuming no one would stoop low enough to dupe a stag, I said sure.

This person dropped an item on the floor, it showed up to me as "Angel/Mind-" (I think it was -, not 100% sure). When I picked it up, it appeared as a Stag in my inventory. I dropped it again and it was still a Stag.

What happened???

Sounds like a hacker to me. Did you get his/her name?

I might have gotten the guild card, but this was yesterday or even two days ago so I don't recall who it was.

Why would someone hack a Stag though? O_o

Possibly severe lag....

I doubt it. When they offered the Stag and dropped an Angel, I thought they were messing with me. So I didn't pick it up for a while and typed, oh so slowly, "Can you trade me a Stag?"

They had already piped down and then proceeded to pipe back up, and walk over the the Angel and say "On floor."

That must have been a good 3-5 minutes for the lag, if any, to let up.

Probably just a random glitch (and I've experienced those long lags... -_- )

He could've dropped it right next to another item and you didn't notice *shrug*

Either way, anyone wasting their time duping Stags earns my vote for stupidest player of the week. After all... I have like ten in my bank. I drop one on the ground every other time I join a game online. People rarely take them. Damn Pinkal El Rappies.

it was a hacker for sure..angle/mind- may have been what he used to make the item. for example, if he had a stag in his enventory and wanted to dupe it (not sure about this cause ive never hacked) he would have to turn anouther item in his inventory into a copy of the stag, so he chose and angle/mind- and poof! instant duped crap