Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sorry if this has been asked/answered somewhere else.

I am confused about the feathers and the payout.
    So if I get S rank on all 4 C missions does that = 10 feathers?
    If I get S ranks on all the C and B missions does that then = 20 feathers?
    And you have to get S rank on all the A, B and C missions to get 30 feathers?

Just want to make sure I am investing my time correctly on the missions! Thanks!

30 feathers a rank I believe so 90 total per character.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

No, each time you get a perfect for a rank, (I.e. All's 10's on C) you get 30.

90 Feathers per character, 90 X 4 = 360, which is alot.. lol.
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

You can get 30 per rank for each character. So, its possible to get 90 per character, 360 per account.

On 2007-11-03 18:46, Gryffin wrote:
    No, each time you get a perfect for a rank, (I.e. All's 10's on C) you get 30.

90 Feathers per character, 90 X 4 = 360, which is alot.. lol.
    There goes the value of rappy feathers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sasamichan on 2007-11-03 18:49 ]</font>

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

I think from reading the FAQs through Hal when the cup started, 40 points C, B, OR A rank = 30 feathers, 40 points on C & B, C & A, or B & A= 60 feathers, and 40 points on C, B, AND A= 90 feathers. Not necessarily just S ranks, you have to get all 10 points per mission. I don't know if it's changed from then, but that's what it said when it started.

On 2007-11-03 18:48, Raine_Loire wrote:
    I think from reading the FAQs through Hal when the cup started, 40 points C, B, OR A rank = 30 feathers, 40 points on C & B, C & A, or B & A= 60 feathers, and 40 points on C, B, AND A= 90 feathers. Not necessarily just S ranks, you have to get all 10 points per mission. I don't know if it's changed from then, but that's what it said when it started.
    You must take logic...

I can see the value of rappy feathers drop.

Guardian of Grants

On 2007-11-03 18:53, Sasamichan wrote:
    I can see the value of rappy feathers drop.
    Bought a different formalwear from a player for 1.5million, 75k per feather is quite good.

Got a bikini swimsuit for only 750k as well today, so 50k per feather (which is what I expected the price to be when this event started).

Now if only people were selling Rappy Mode for less than 7 million I'd be all set.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wallin on 2007-11-03 19:36 ]</font>

OK im a tad confused
    So say i took Character A and got 10s on all missions on C i get 10 feathers
    So i take characters A and get 10s on all missions on B and A so thats another 10 feathers each? or does it only do it once per chara?

Guardian of Grants

If Character A gets 10 on all missions of C rank, they will get 30 feathers.
    If Character A gets 10 on all missions of B rank, they will get 30 more feathers, for a total of 60.
    If Character A gets 10 on all missions of A rank, they will get 30 more feathers, for a total of 90.

The order you complete the ranks doesn't matter, as long as you complete the set. That being said...

If Character B gets 10 on all missions of B rank without doing C or A first, they will still get 30 more feathers, for a total of 120.

But if Character B gets 10 on the C-rank Neudaiz and Moatoob mission, and then A-rank Parum and G.Colony, they will get nothing for it because they still need to finish C-rank Parum and G.Colony, and A-rank Neudaiz and Moatoob.

You can also do this on your third and fourth characters, for a grand total of 360 feathers (90 per character; 3 ranks per character for 30 feathers each).