The New Topic and Post Replay buttons is what I mean. Is it possible to change it back to the old PSO ones that we had back a long time ago?

Resist/Demon++

It would be possible to add it to the site layout section but i doubt the mods will do it

There were old PSO ones? I wonder what the PSO ones looked like...

Less childish would summarize it lol. But seriously, the buttons were complete rectangles, and hide a picture of say, a HUmar in the background with red fading all over it. I can't describe it really, I'm sure there's a photoshop term for it. Maybe someone has the old pic of it still?

EDIT: This should be it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2007-11-05 14:42 ]</font>

On 2007-11-05 14:40, Jaspaller wrote:
    Less childish would summarize it lol. But seriously, the buttons were complete rectangles, and hide a picture of say, a HUmar in the background with red fading all over it. I can't describe it really, I'm sure there's a photoshop term for it. Maybe someone has the old pic of it still?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jaspaller on 2007-11-05 14:42 ]</font>
    Less childish? The PSO design looks classical though. I can't really decide which one is better. I like the current new PSU partner machine design, but then again.. For people who had been playing PSO for many years would probably prefer the PSO one.

On 2007-11-05 13:22, Almighty_Envy wrote:
    It would be possible to add it to the site layout section but i doubt the mods will do it
    Actually, there is nothing built into the site's theme system that would allow such a change. It would have to be coded entirely from scratch, for this sole purpose, by one of the administrators (not a mod). There are probably many other things we could do with that time which would be more beneficial to the site and the community, so a change like this would likely fall pretty low on the list of priorities.

On a side note, however, we've had some large-scale upgrades on the drawing board for a while now and this may be something that becomes more of a possibility down the road

Resist/Demon++

On 2007-11-05 16:27, Tomeeboy wrote:

Actually, there is nothing built into the site's theme system that would allow such a change. It would have to be coded entirely from scratch, for this sole purpose, by one of the administrators (not a mod).
    Well I meant it is possible to do but not applicable right now.

Also I basically said "Mod" for the OPs sake. I know not many mods get scripting access.

On 2007-11-05 16:21, mizukage wrote:

Less childish? The PSO design looks classical though. I can't really decide which one is better. I like the current new PSU partner machine design, but then again.. For people who had been playing PSO for many years would probably prefer the PSO one.
    Well, maybe if I could at least get rid of pete it would be nice. I've gotten pretty tired of looking at him everytime at the start and end of pages. Personally I like generic looking buttons, nothing fancy like the old PSO ones, clickable text has always just done it fine for me.

Oh well, hopefully a feature can be implemented later on down the road.

On 2007-11-06 11:13, Jaspaller wrote:
    On 2007-11-05 16:21, mizukage wrote:

Well, maybe if I could at least get rid of pete it would be nice. I've gotten pretty tired of looking at him everytime at the start and end of pages. Personally I like generic looking buttons, nothing fancy like the old PSO ones, clickable text has always just done it fine for me.

Oh well, hopefully a feature can be implemented later on down the road.
    I rarely pay attention to Pete there, but I agree that it would be nice if Pete is removed. Looks kinda...