I'm willing to trade a Song for Death, a Christmas Tree, a BR Burning Poster, OR (meaning not all of the above, unless you're really persuasive) a Wedding Cake. Among other things, that is. Look for Gian Carlo Montague / Gray, or reply here. Any tips on how to collect these elusive Sega character statues would be appreciated as well, if all I have to do is wait for AoI or somesuch. Thanks for taking the time to read my request.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sonic_ray on 2007-11-15 11:35 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sonic_ray on 2007-11-26 11:03 ]</font>

Well I'm not certain of decoration values, but Sonic and Tails are at the higher end I think. They were limited-time special items. To get Sonic you had to log in at a certain time in June and chat "Happy Birthday Sonic!" To get Tails you had to log in at a certain time on the first Saturday in September. Sonic may be available again next year on his birthday, but don't count on it. Tails was a prize for Sidekick Saturday, again, unlikely to be repeated. Amy, Knuckles, and NiGHTS have yet to be released on PC/PS2 servers.

I'll trade u my Tails statue for the song for death. btw are you pc? You didn't state that in you post.

I'm on the PC version, and more than willing to make that trade, Netallon.

This deal is taking a while to pan out, it seems. The offer is still open to others in the meantime. Thank you, dear viewers, for your consideration.