Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

as of now, the chatpad (that little microsoft keyboard that attaches to your controller, for those who don't know what i'm talking about) is incompatible with PSU. Does anyone know if it will be compatible with the expansion? I bought it specifically for this game, when i'm in a situation where i can't talk on headset, but it doesn't freaking work! *sniff* so i was hoping that they will make it compatible with the expansion.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Somehow I doubt it. Don't they want people to use that Texter thing instead?

This is why i just use my good ol generic small usb keyboad. 10 bucks and it does the job i need it to and takes up very little space.

Anyway to answer your question we have no idea if it would work with AoI.Since 360 has the only international servers,no ones capable of ascertaining things in advance for us.
    -=Role Players Union=-If your into rp light heavy or otherwise please join up

Yeah but psu was the only reason I bought the chatpad and it dont work with it.

yep i use a usb keyboard as well and probadly cost less than the lil peice you got for the controller lol...

If I remember correctly, one of the site admins at the official forums said that they were caught off-guard when the pad was incompatible with PSU. I believe he said they were going to try to get it to work. However, given their less than stellar record of quick fixes on the 360, you oughtn't to hold your breath.

I bought the chatpad too.... I sent a email into the people at phantasystaruniverse.com and in the email they wrote me back they said something in the range of they are trying to make it work but it is a very difficult update. So I'm not sure if that was bs to make me feel better about spending my money on a useless chatpad or they are really working on it and we will be able to use it soon.
    The Legendary Newman... Fresh Lvl. 140 FT/AT:20

I may as well ask here...

Does anyone know if the Chatpad works wiith the PC if you hook up your 360 controller to it? Would be interesting if it did.

Also, for people using the slim or madcatz 360 controller, does the Chatpad fit on to it?

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Oooh, that would be amazing if it worked for PC players with 360 pad. I'd consider getting one. XD

On 2007-11-13 05:36, Remedy wrote:
    Somehow I doubt it. Don't they want people to use that Texter thing instead?
    HEL YEH.