Is there something wrong with the server or what? I honestly haven't been able to enjoy playing this game for more than 5 minutes. I normally don't have issues with my connection either... I played through 1up just fine, buuut ever since this patch.... >_>

I blame the influx of players. Oddly enough, theres more players now than there was during 1up. Perhaps its not them, but its always nice to blame someone else (US server here, its what we do best). Still, I hope I'm not losing my play-time for some PSU betrayer that decides to come back when I stuck it out all this time.

Ah well, my "friends" have ditched me all through 1up and haven't played with me since before 1up. So even if I do get to play, I don't really like joining random parties that much (especially on higher-lvls. They're so rude nowadays).

Worst-case scenario: might not even be able to log in (and atleast 2 more weeks) when AoI is released. -_-

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? ><;

Although I haven't really had any DCing problems, I have noticed quite a bit of storage/item/damage/mission counter lag lately.

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

I've been better than usual lately, play on 360 and I haven't even had log in interrupts where I have to disconnect three frickin' times, like it so much better.

I haven't had any, but some of my friends have been having lag issues lately.

I lag quite a bit too, and sometimes, I just go slow mo or something.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

Yeah. Lag is terrible. It gets in the way of Just Attack.

I actually lagged out 2 times in a buff party and 2 times in Sleeping Warriors.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

It seemed alot easier today....

Probably because its 10 am. -_-;