Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know a duper

Rappy Hunter

Hi I'm looking for Holy Ray, My friend knows how to dupe (he wont tell me that bastard!) and I know him in real life, he's no theif and neither am I. What I am asking for is someone to let me dupe the Holy Ray and I will give it back, I can dupe other stuff for them too if they want, but my price is the Holy Ray, thats all I need. You will get it back so, and my proof that I dont steal is...well this board. If I steal you can post it all over this board and i bet i'd probably get lots of spam mail...which would suck. So i wouldn't steal...if anyone willing to do this please contact me and I will set up a meet.

I'm a Savage Wolf, grr baby!

Duping is probably WORSE then theives. Why would you want to COPY something that someone has played the game for 170 hours (such as me) and just GIVE you a Holy ray to copy in 5 minutes of time?

Try to ENJOY the game and get the joy of finding one yourself.

Dude duping sucks. Its anohter one of the reaons whyt PSO has been ruined. I spend alot of time searching and trading for weapons the fair way. And for you to post such a stupid thing like this on the boards is just offensive.

Think before you Post.

And think before you Dupe.,

Rappy Hunter

Yeah I get you, sorry bout that. I found it anyway, some kid gave it to me for a twin brand, stag cultrey and Chainsawd. Thanks anyway...you didn't have to get down on me that hard either. I was just asking.

Wow, I dont think I would go as far as to say that duping has 'ruined PSO' or that it is worse than thieving. The only thing that has 'ruined' PSO would possibly be theiving... because that infringes upon you and me. Duping is certainly is bad, but it at least doesnt infringe upon my game experience. At least he isnt taking MY stuff, right?

Heck, I dont even mind trading w/ dupers. In the end, it just comes down to if I am enjoying myself. If he is having fun, I dont think it is harming anyone. And if I am trading a hard earned item w/ him, doesnt that make the item I recieve hard earned for me?

Also, if someone dupes items (take this with a grain of salt mind you... it can be VERY bad in the excessive), it is just getting some of those ULTRA hard to find items out there so that people can actually SEE them. I mean, what good is a cool item if no one ever even sees the damn thing cuz it is so rare?

Whatever, just thought the response to this guys question was a little harsh.

what is duping anyway?

Rappy Hunter

thumbs up MunKEE thanks for backin me up there. I hate gettin stomped on boards.

It means copying an item u already have... Don't even consider it man, it just takes the fun and pride out of finding a brand new rare item...

DUPING WILL RUIN THE GAME. ALL THE ITEMS THAT WERE ONCE EXTREMELY RARE AND PRIZED ARE NOW BEING FOUND IN THE HANDS OF NEWBIES BECAUSE SOME FAGGOT OUT THERE DUPED THE HELL OUT OF IT AND IS PLAYING SANTA CLAUSE. It destroys the value of an item and ruins the trade system.

Duping IS worse than stealing, because stealing doesn't destroy the value of the item.

Rappy Hunter

Jeeesus Christ. Calm the F*CK down! I hope your not screamin at me, cuz I didn't do nothin.