Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: update

is ther gona be an update today

No, "ther" isn't "gona" be an update today, they pushed it up for AoI Tuesday

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/index.php

If it ain't there, we don't know any more than you do.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Tuesday, huh?

Will the updates always be on tuesdays now that AoI is out, or is this a one-time thing?

On 2007-11-22 22:35, Nyreal wrote:
    Tuesday, huh?

Will the updates always be on tuesdays now that AoI is out, or is this a one-time thing?
    Probably just a one-time thing because games always release on Tuesdays.
    Xtian | Small Wonder | Ari | Madus

i was in a party last night at midnight, and the night before i hadnt slept at all so im like saying nonsense so if i say some of this wrong forgive me but this was my conversation.

Guy:Wtf isnt there supposed to be an update tonight?

Kitty:Nope. we got an update last week, and they update it every other week. Plus its thanks giving!

Friend:what u mean its thanksgiving? they're japanese wat do they care!?

Kitty: SoA is in san fransisco -_-

Friend: oh.... so? whocares!?

Guy: r u smoking crack? they update us every single week!

Kitty:ummm no its been every other week for over a year.

Guy: You must be smking something cuz its every single week at this time of night there's an update.

Kitty:I've played this on 3 different versions since the beta was out. I also spend the majority of the time im not on PSU on PSU-related site looking up updates and item info. I should know when they update.

Guy: wow are u that stupid? wat kinda dumass do u take me for? its every single week. wow your on crack arent u?

Kitty:I don't like arguements that dont go anywhere *boot*

Then the guy sent me about 10 XBL voice messages telling me how stupid i am XD

i listend to the 1st to and deleted the rest >.>

wow this is like the time i was arguing with a guy telling me we wont get half the stuff the JP get, and the other arguments before AOI i got over berserker, summons, and a new planet XD

EDIT: I also like how he CONSTANTLY said i was on crack, like that was his only comeback XD

i was trying not to laugh at the guy for how much he said i was on crack! he said it at least twice a sentence

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pikachief on 2007-11-23 10:29 ]</font>
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Well he was partially right we may not receive "updates" every week we do however have a scheduled weekly maintenance every Thursday night for the most part. (There are rare occassions where we do not get it.) However; the fact this friend of yours went all drama queen on ya is quite absurd.

yea, at first he sent me 2 XBL messages telling me how dumb i was, so i sent hima message sayin that every thursday they USAULLY give us maintenance but not updates, and thats when i got like the other 5-6 messages and i didnt even listen to, i just went to sleep >.>
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

This is why when I hear people talking about stuff in a random party, and someone is saying something that is wrong I just stay quiet because I too have experienced the wrath of some PSU-tard who swears they are right...
    Xtian | Small Wonder | Ari | Madus

When people start to spout wrong information I usually go into my "wronger" information mode, where Humans are going to get Suvs and Nanoblasts at the same time, and Newmans are going to be able to drive a jeep and run down the enemies.