Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PC: New voices

"Im-possible."

Ugh. That's just plain horrible. But Ryoki's done a ahilarious job ripping on them douchevoices. I have that same voice too, as I found out when I was on PS2. >_<

I didn't know you could change the voices though. Is that something at Lumiless I was too blind to see?

Does anyone know if theres a video to these new voices? Laia's voice at least?

Well for PC, Laia's voice can be heard in the cutscene at the beginning....

Other than that, no other voices at all on PC. Maybe if we all send SEGA a notice each day they will fix it.

I too hope they fix this soon. As far as I'm concerned, cheesy dialogs are better than grunts.

Laia was raving about destruction. Lou called her sub-weapon and Nariko likes to cut loose. And boy that damn Dragon didn' t know what hit him

I am thankful but it seems Jet's voice hasn't got any corney sayings on it. (or any phrases at all)

(Maybe I picked one of the 'duds' way back when?) I laughed so bad when I tested the new ones with phrases on them. Some are ok but others....

Maybe we should make a list of which voices say what?
    I know there's a female cast one that says "Kneel before me!" on the SUV--I remember because I want the phrase for my cast...There's another cast one that seems to say "Back that ____ up!" with an incomprehensible word in the middle. Also "I can MAKE IT urgh" and "Guess I owe you one!"

And why doesn't anything actually sound "Robotic" like Kurtz?

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I found a way to listen to the voices in Luminass. If you have less than 100k meseta on you, but more than the amount needed to change your voice, choose the face changing option. You'll get an error message. After you do this, go to the voice changing option, choose the voice you want, and press space. You'll hear the new voice.

Despite this, you'll only hear the PSUv1 voices. No new phrases or anything, just the same old.

...Yeah, uh, wow. There's no way that's intentional. 22 voices now, supposedly, for story mode male fleshsack character create, which are all the original 10 repeated a couple times each? 10, 11 and 17 are all the old male voice 5, rofl. (Incidentally, JP has 22 voices, and 10, 11 and 17, while all different voices, all have the same stupid little sayings, heh.)

Way to fucking go, SoA. Way to fucking go.

Yeah. That's just... Sad. Really fucking sad. Wow.

PSUJP: Nai Calus, M. B. 176 FI 20 | Elly, F. N. 42 FT 5 Requiescat in pace.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I'm sure somewhere along the line they'll fix it. This may mean buying a new game at worse, but considering this update effects only PC and 360, a quick torrent and Xbox live update will work well.

For those who can hear the voice, are there any shy Hinata-like voices? If not, are there any refined feminine ones?