Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PC: New voices

Well I just hope we get it patched soon. Things like this tend to irritate the hell out of me for no good reason. >_>

the 360 ppl don't have the voices right? >.>

^No, but we can hear Laia speak when she dies, nanoblasts, etc. I want my voices too!

JP version wasn't screwed up. I can vouch for that.

I dunno, they -should- have the new character remarks similar to that of the PS2 version, I'd think.. I wouldn't see a good reason why they wouldn't.

Edit:

On 2007-11-23 14:04, LeMan_Bayon wrote:
    ^No, but we can hear Laia speak when she dies, nanoblasts, etc. I want my voices too!
    Err.. Really? That's.. odd.. Theres no reason I can see why you wouldn't have it. <_<

On 2007-11-23 14:05, RyukiZero wrote:
    JP version wasn't screwed up. I can vouch for that.
    That's.. amusing then. Since I noticed they did a bit of cleaning up on our translation with AoI's installment, so I can't see how they'd mess something this silly up..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Krisan on 2007-11-23 14:09 ]</font>

On 2007-11-23 13:54, Krisan wrote:
    Well I just hope we get it patched soon. Things like this tend to irritate the hell out of me for no good reason. >_>
    That's the reason behind me posting this topic. I was like umm ok w/e when I heard my voices were the same(even the new ones) because I thought it was the same for everyone. When I found out ps2 could do it and we're going on about the phrases and such, it started to strike a nerve...

Signature by Gama

how does one go about bug reporting to Sega anyways? because this is a dumb problem that SHOULD be easy to fix.

On 2007-11-23 14:41, Tatha-kitten wrote:
    how does one go about bug reporting to Sega anyways? because this is a dumb problem that SHOULD be easy to fix.
    I just used the "Contact Us" form on the main website for PSU:AOTI, leaving out the Abusive User information.

There should be another way to do it because, after it gives you your username and password to check on updates to your ticket, there's other categories and stuff for questions.. but I can't figure out how to post a new one... just see the current results of my current tickets.
    Creator of Tethealla, Administrator of Ephinea.

On 2007-11-23 15:02, watashiwa wrote:
    On 2007-11-23 14:41, Tatha-kitten wrote:
    I just used the "Contact Us" form on the main website for PSU:AOTI, leaving out the Abusive User information.

There should be another way to do it because, after it gives you your username and password to check on updates to your ticket, there's other categories and stuff for questions.. but I can't figure out how to post a new one... just see the current results of my current tickets.
    I just used the abusive contact us form as well. That way it would have a better shot at getting their attention.

Good to see that people are getting Sega's attention about it. I was really exited about new voices and this disappointed me a bit.

But speaking of new voices....did anyone else just SQUEE with happiness at some of the CASTs in Metrolinear? "Forgive me, Howzer...."