I had this problem on one of my consoles after updating them to AoI - the game would get way too laggy, almost to the point of being unplayable. After doing a little research, I found something that eventually remedied the problem.

We'll be using the Xbox 360 Cache reset code to clear the cache. This clears the cache (which includes title updates) ONLY; everything like your downloaded content, saves, etc, will be fine.

First off, you'll need to be at the Xbox 360 Dashboard. From there, go to the system tab and select memory. After that, press 'Y' over the hard drive. You should be in a menu with two options: Rename and reformat. Now all you need to do is hit the following button combo:

X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X

After successfully entering the button combination in, you should see a message asking if you'd like to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360. Select yes. When it's finished, simply pop in PSU, re download the update, and play!

Mine just freez's, tryed the cache clearing and also logged out of windows messanger, it still freeze's up. I have been out of the game for some time and i see the exspanion, so i thought i would give it a go again and now i cant play

Im on xbox360 and have DSl for connection, since i downloaded this for xbox live, i was wondering if i deleted the exspanion and downloaded it again, i dont know if i can do that without paying again? anyone know?

alasta

It doesn't help with slowdown.

On 2007-11-25 14:39, Destinea wrote:
    Mine just freez's, tryed the cache clearing and also logged out of windows messanger, it still freeze's up. I have been out of the game for some time and i see the exspanion, so i thought i would give it a go again and now i cant play

Im on xbox360 and have DSl for connection, since i downloaded this for xbox live, i was wondering if i deleted the exspanion and downloaded it again, i dont know if i can do that without paying again? anyone know?

alasta
    You can re-download anything that you've paid for on Xbox Live. It's tied to your gamertag.

On 2007-11-25 15:28, Getintothegame wrote:

alasta
    You can re-download anything that you've paid for on Xbox Live. It's tied to your gamertag.
    cool thanks

On 2007-11-25 15:33, Destinea wrote:

alasta
    cool thanks
    I deleted the expansion and re downloaded it, still didnt work, i dont even have enough time to move before it frezzes up

Rappy Hunter

On 2007-11-26 01:32, Destinea wrote:
    On 2007-11-25 15:33, Destinea wrote:

alasta
    cool thanks
    I deleted the expansion and re downloaded it, still didnt work, i dont even have enough time to move before it frezzes up

To be honest I have got to say that sounds ALOT like the symptoms that preceeded my original 360's red ring of death.

I'd try some other games and see if you can reproduce the freezing. Something semi graphic intense would help.