Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

Oh yeah, those things are expensive, right now I just want a bunch of Kakwane (spelling) dolls for my room xD

mrrrrrrrrgh. took a few days off rare-map hunting, and now im back at it, with no more success.

Dark Sat restarts: 126
    restarts @ map A block 2: 17

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trooper1023 on 2008-01-01 18:58 ]</font>

On 2008-01-01 16:05, Thanubis wrote:
    I maxed out all of the store bought synth materials except for the Walnas and Orks. I still have 30 million left, but I still need to buy grinders and the Orks alone will cost 20 million.

I suppose it is possible that the frequent loading is bad for the PS2 just like it was bad for the Gamecube.
    omg are u serious....i'm scared.....i'm never doing that again......so it happens when u try to grind stuff right?i mean cause u have to go in and out of the shop to go save before u grind something.....that causes frequent loading....my PS2 also makes those loud sounds and it scares the crap out of me.....like it's going to like freeze or just open it's self and just spit the disc out at me...lol ok the noises aren't that loud but still....

Fun New Years party... except for getting run out by drunk hicks shouting bigoted things at me

Anyway, haven't been playing offline lately :@ need to level up my FO in Neudaiz some though, Gifoie is sooooo broken offline XD
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

@#$%^&*!!! argh! *pulling hair out in chunks* i freakin HATE this!!!!

Dark Sat restarts: 134
    restarts @ map A block 2: 19

yanno, im starting to think that you need to S-rank a particular mission AND at a particular difficultly before rare maps show up.

'cause i was running mad beasts like, well... mad... and then i s-ranked S-difficulty, just for kicks. about 40 restarts later, i got my first ever rare map.

so i just S-ranked Dark Sat-S. here's hoping that does the trick...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trooper1023 on 2008-01-01 20:05 ]</font>

nope, it's just random and really uncommon. i hunted rare maps for dark satellite online for about a month and only ever found the right one once. :/
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

jaggos in white beast, when i WASNT looking.... with my ranger.... BUT I DONT WANT THE DAMN GRENADE LAUNCHER!!! GIMME MY FREAKIN' PP/SAVE ALREADY!!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Trooper1023 on 2008-01-01 23:34 ]</font>

Wander117.- Yeah I think all PS2 make the same noises, but when I'm playing AotI they seem louder or something >_> maybe it's just my imagination.

beatrixkiddo.- Most of techs offline are broken, they have to compensate the fact that you're pretty much solo-ing all the time, because they sure know that NPCs are pretty much useless, imagine playing offline the way online plays, except this time you're alone or with 3 useless NPCs instead of bringing other 5 players with you >_O

Trooper1023.- Lol, good luck, I decided to give up on rare hunting, requires too much *waste of time in my opinion.

On 2008-01-02 01:55, joluh wrote:
    Wander117.- Yeah I think all PS2 make the same noises, but when I'm playing AotI they seem louder or something >_> maybe it's just my imagination.

beatrixkiddo.- Most of techs offline are broken, they have to compensate the fact that you're pretty much solo-ing all the time, because they sure know that NPCs are pretty much useless, imagine playing offline the way online plays, except this time you're alone or with 3 useless NPCs instead of bringing other 5 players with you >_O

Trooper1023.- Lol, good luck, I decided to give up on rare hunting, requires too much *waste of time in my opinion.
    lol i hope it's just ur imagination....and uhh it's probably a good thing ur not hunting rares because ur ps2's noise making might become a little more then just ur imagination lol...

Yeah, I'm ok without the PP Save now anyway, I can go through White Beast or Scarred Planet on S-rank without using a single Photon Drop C':

I'm currently playing We Love Katamari anyway xD I love this game.

I might leave PSU for a while or switch to an alternative character.