Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562 ... LastLast

Oh yeah!, those meele PAs do a lot of damage quickly, maybe I should bring something, after all Forces can use a bunch of things nowadays.

By the way have you ever gotten one of the rare Electronic Brain enemies?, and what level are you now? :'3

Ohhh, is there anything good to be found on A besides Stun / Resist?

Lvl 164, how many hours?, I'm almost lvl 130, please tell me it gets slower when you try to level high >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2007-12-30 13:26 ]</font>

I'd figure, yeah I'm just hunting things, too bad I enjoy hard S-rank missions, so many high lvl enemies, too much exp, I'll check the A-rank drops on other mobs, but the real thing I'd like are the S-rank rare enemy and it's drop, from Electronic Brain, well, what I rather have is my lvl 41 Gitechs anyway.

holy crap,i don't know how many times i've done that stupid dark satellite mission but i'm going to go crazy if i don't find that freakin carriguine-rucar.....it was so much easier to find with my other character.......i've probably done that mission like over 20 times......and i still have to search for a cati/bullet pp save.....

Darbelan appaears in SEED Awakened and/or Dark Satellite?

Awesome thanks, Gotta find one, high level techs take so much PP @_@. By the way, Deljabans are Delsabans?

"C-X Pannon x3 + Pannon x1 (Large: SEED-Vance)"

That means, I have to find 3 Pannon, kill them, then fin 1 Pannon alone?, or find a group of 3 Pannon and then right after they appear, find 1 Pannon? and see the 4th at the same time?. And about the Large enemy, do I have to find it on the first room or something? @_@

Monster A + Monster B means that after you kill all of Monster A, Monster B shows up.

Monster A -> Monster B means that after killing SOME of Monster A, Monster B shows up.

I think

And the "large" enemy will be obvious in the 2nd room or so, there's only one large enemy type, and it'll be SEED-Vance, or Jusnagun, or Dilnazen.

edit: oh and yeah, Delsaban turns into Deljaban at level 50. Same thing with a TON of enemies, like Vanda -> Vanda Merha, Pannon -> Bel Pannon, SEED-Vance -> SEED-Vitace.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: beatrixkiddo on 2007-12-31 14:59 ]</font>
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Ohhh thanks for clearing that up Beatrix. By the way, on Dark Satellite, Darbelan are lvl 100? or are they 95?, 'cause I want the lvl 100+ drop >_O

O O O VERDRIVE!

F*CK!, got twice in the row the freaking B-3 map that you think it's B-X until you get to the 2nd block >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2007-12-31 15:22 ]</font>

Awesome. And gah, the whole "I GOT A X MAP!... o wait it was a 3" it's gonna be happening a lot, isn't it? =___=;;

Btw, has anyone here found a Shato? 3:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: joluh on 2007-12-31 15:51 ]</font>