Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

On 2008-01-02 02:46, joluh wrote:
    Yeah, I'm ok without the PP Save now anyway, I can go through White Beast or Scarred Planet on S-rank without using a single Photon Drop C':

I'm currently playing We Love Katamari anyway xD I love this game.

I might leave PSU for a while or switch to an alternative character.
    yeah once i get my christmas money i'm hitting gamestop and buying tenchu:wrath of heaven and maybe silent hill 4......

I don't like playing Silent Hill games, I like watching, not playing 3:

This deserves a post, I found Guld and Milla but I coudn't pick it up in time. PSU is trying to make me not play it...

ohhhh that sucks....i was afraid of that happening to me the second time i started looking for them.....but it seems that it already chose to happen to u lol......but it's actually pretty easy to find guld & milla's,way easier than it is to find carriguine-rucar's anyway....oh and yeah silent hill games are trippy as hell to both play and watch...but it's hard to put down.....i refuse to play in the dark and while i'm alone that's for sure...

absolute dance's first and last hits are SLOW. imo, its too slow for certain bosses, which will regularly interrupt it. it looks awsome, thou....

Renzan Kantan-ga is a good twin claw if it's the one I'm thinking of. First combo = flying kicks, 4 hits on 1 target.

For Twin Daggers, Moubu is really good. Renga looks cool but it's not really that good
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Eh, Hishou isn't a very useful Twin Dagger PA IMO. The launch makes it difficult to use on anything but large enemies and those that cannot be launched (Orcdillan).
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Thanks for doing that list Thanubis, I've been wondering which ones are the best for Twin Claws and Daggers 3;

Any idea for fists, swords and double sabers? 3;

Thanks for the info, I think I'll start with the Knuckles, they've always seem more fun than the other weapons, and they sort of seem like fighting without weapons just huge gloves. I miss my God Hand 3;

On 2008-01-02 14:39, Thanubis wrote:
    I made a topic about the Claw and Dagger PAs here. Basically, Ive narrowed it down to two choices per weapon.

Claws: Bukuu Saien-zan or Seten Kanzan-ga
    Twin Claws: Rensan Seidan-ga or Rensan Senshou-ga
    Daggers: Hikai Shuha-zan or Shunbu Shouren-zan
    Twin Daggers: Hishou Jinren-zan or Renga Chujin-shou

I'm leaning towards the first PA in each pair. So far the majority backs me up on the Claws, Twin Claws, and Daggers, but nobody really has much to say about the Twin Daggers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thanubis on 2008-01-02 17:52 ]</font>
    oh oh dude....u might not care but a good PA to use for the twin daggers is i'm not even sure what it's called but it's the one where u spin around and it has three combos....i think it starts with an R or something all i know is that it's very effective when fighting multiple enemies at a time.....i have it at level 50...and each combo only cost 7 pp.....