Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 115158596061626364 ... LastLast

Hate to potentially ruin the game for you, but...

The only picture of Dark Wing I've yet seen was obviously hacked (the player's character was Lumia, in her vanilla version outfit). Furthermore, after what could not have been any less than 60-70 runs of Hill of Spores, I've yet to see a single rare map variant there, and from what I understand, Electronic Brain is apparently behaving the same.

So either the chance of rare variants on those maps is just abysmal, or we're all completely SOL for wings in AotI. It actually turned out faster to just reinstall vanilla and restart my character there to get the Whitill Wings than to keep plugging away at Hill of Spores.

I found a Dagger OF Serafi from a lvl 75 bel pannon.The topic post says it can only be obtained from lvl80+ Bel Pannons

And i was wondering how common guld milla is?
    Ive done atleast 15 of those runs and cant find them....

One last thign lol >.>
    Is it easier to get +10 grinders offline?

TIA, Symphonia
    symphonia lvl 120X Beast
    PT/FF/will be FM
    symphonia lvl X Cast
    PT to be

On 2008-02-13 12:28, Thanubis wrote:
    The enemy level brackets are all off by 5 levels.

I got my Guld & Milla from the first Grass Assassin I killed. I got another one within 5 more runs.

There are no *+10 grinders offline. Offline grinders only go up to *+5. Unless you use the full inventory trick, *+5 grinders are very hard to get.
    wow really?
    So i could get a guld milla on A Rank instead?

how do you do the invetory trick?

And ty

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: symphonia on 2008-02-13 12:33 ]</font>
    symphonia lvl 120X Beast
    PT/FF/will be FM
    symphonia lvl X Cast
    PT to be

[LV1 = 1-24
    LV2 = 25-49
    LV3 = 50-74
    LV4 = 75-99
    LV5= 100+

i dnt get it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: symphonia on 2008-02-13 12:39 ]</font>
    symphonia lvl 120X Beast
    PT/FF/will be FM
    symphonia lvl X Cast
    PT to be

On 2008-02-13 12:36, Thanubis wrote:
    No, you can't. Sorry, I should have explained that better.

Drop LV1 = Enemy Level 1-24
    Drop LV2 = Enemy Level 25-49
    Drop LV3 = Enemy Level 50-74
    Drop LV4 = Enemy Level 75-99
    Drop LV5 = Enemy Level 100+

These are closer to what the levels should be for this drop chart.

http://www.iankunx.net/deissa/aoi-drop.htm

~~~

For the inventory trick you have to fill up your PM storage and your character inventory both with 99 of each grinder.

S+5 grinders are the only ones worth making, so you'll need {B} Grinder S and Grinder Base S. Once your inventory is full of a particular grinder, you won't be able to make any more of that type.

If you have 198 total S+1 grinders, and you synth another one it will tell you that you don't have room, and then you will get the materials back.

If you max out the S+1, S+2, S+3, and S+4 grinders, you will be able to use the same material over and over again until it make a S+5 grinder.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thanubis on 2008-02-13 12:54 ]</font>
    sounds expensive D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: symphonia on 2008-02-13 14:14 ]</font>
    symphonia lvl 120X Beast
    PT/FF/will be FM
    symphonia lvl X Cast
    PT to be

On 2008-02-13 15:07, Thanubis wrote:
    Not really. It only costs around 10 million meseta to max out all 5 S grinders.

D:
    D:
    D:

I gotta start huntin tghen....
    I only Hhave like 2 mil
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    symphonia lvl 120X Beast
    PT/FF/will be FM
    symphonia lvl X Cast
    PT to be

On 2008-02-13 15:19, symphonia wrote:
    On 2008-02-13 15:07, Thanubis wrote:
    Not really. It only costs around 10 million meseta to max out all 5 S grinders.

D:
    D:
    D:

I gotta start huntin tghen....
    I only Hhave like 2 mil
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    D:
    ok...if you wanna get money cheesy way offline... >.>
    start 10-1 skp to trial, smack kurtz upside the head, and he drops some nice sellable items (abandon quickly after you pick it up) among these, he can drop love inferno (s-rank laser cannon) which sells for a couple mil I think. Rinse and repeat. Note, this may take some fun outta the game, use at your own risk D:
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

On 2008-02-14 05:55, Thanubis wrote:
    The only problem with that is that you can't "abandon quickly after you pick it up". There's no abandoning missions offline. You have to play through to the end of the chapter (10-1).
    ah yea true x.x sorry, I always skipped through the story again, and only did abandon online, so thought it might have worked off.

Still a fast source of money though if you dont mind skipping dialouge again, least it was for me. no mroe fight after that and the story before checkpoint is pretty short.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2008-02-14 07:07 ]</font>
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

Nah, once you start running the S missions, 10 mil doesn't really take long to come up with - especially since there isn't much in the way of new equipment offline anyway (more new weapon types than new rares, really).

On 2008-02-14 07:07, Silver_Wyrm wrote:
    On 2008-02-14 05:55, Thanubis wrote:
    The only problem with that is that you can't "abandon quickly after you pick it up". There's no abandoning missions offline. You have to play through to the end of the chapter (10-1).
    ah yea true x.x sorry, I always skipped through the story again, and only did abandon online, so thought it might have worked off.

Still a fast source of money though if you dont mind skipping dialouge again, least it was for me. no mroe fight after that and the story before checkpoint is pretty short.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2008-02-14 07:07 ]</font>
    it sells for less than a crea double tho
    so it would be faster to do LL S Rank and buy the stuff for it,then make the C.D. the sell it, wouldnt it?

symphonia lvl 120X Beast
    PT/FF/will be FM
    symphonia lvl X Cast
    PT to be