Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216168697071

How to make EASY MESETA in AOTI Offline

Love Inferno Farming
    Once you have done all the story mode missions, you can play each one again. The best part is you can skip the talking scenes at the beginning. For this, we will be spamming the first part of “Illuminus Ambition” to fight Fuyen Curtz for Love Inferno’s. You may ask “It’s not possible to farm LI’s because you cannot abandon the mission”. Yes, that is true, but I was not concerned about that. Even if you found a LI, I was more concerned about the game forcing you to play the second part of “Illuminus Ambition”. Well I have good news. You do NOT have to play the second part of “Illuminus Ambition”. Once you beat Fulyen Curtz, and grab what ever items he drops, you will be taken to some cut scenes. Those cut scenes ONLY last for like 2 minutes and 15 seconds. Once you are done with those cut scenes, you end up in the next lobby “Clyez City Underground”. All you have to do is turn around and go back in to that door and it should say “Return to Guardian’s HQ”. Then it will ask you “Leave mission and return to Clyez City”. Answer “Yes” and you will end up back at the Guardians HQ counter. So farming for LI’s to sell should take about 3-4 minute per run. Rinse and repeat. Fulyen Curtz can also drop Aura /Field and Solid/Stamina. I would also kill Fuyen Curtz’s goons before finishing off Fulyen Curtz. His goons can drop Electro Heart. This quick and easy mission also rewards you with a Te / PP Generate and 80 mission points! Sooner or later, you’re inventory will be full of LI’s, units and PA disks from Laia and Ethan. So the nice thing about that lobby where you end up in, before going back to cancel the mission, run to the recharge cube for a PP refresh of your weapons. Then Sell all those LI’s, units, and PA disk back to that NPC guy standing there. Then head back to where you came from and cancel the mission. Rinse and repeat.

NPC prices
    Love inferno ----- 707,000
    Aura / Field ------ 49,000
    Solid / Stamina -- 28,000
    Electro Heart ----- 42,000
    Te / PP Generate - 42,000

I tested this run doing it for one hour straight. I was able to find 10 LI’s and a some units. The LI’s were about 7,700,000 profit and made another 1,000,000+ selling those units.

Synthing Crea Doubles
    This by far the best method for making meseta. All items needed for this can be purchased from the synthesis shop located on the second floor of the Colony. It takes a bit more effort to set up the synthesis boards, but for max profit in the shortest amount of time, nothing beats this. This is why:

[B] Crea Doubles = 100,000
    Photon x10 = 8,000
    Catilium x7 = 112,000
    Junaline x7 = 224,000
    Kubara Wood x3 = 30,000
    -----------------------------------
    Total Cost = 474,000

Crea Doubles SELLS for 770,000.…!!!! So 770,000 - 474,000 = 296,000 Profit

So for a typical batch I run 14 Crea Doubles Boards
    [B] Crea Doubles x14 = 1,400,000
    Photons x140 = 112,000
    Catilium x98 = 1,568,000
    Junaline x98 = 3,136,000
    Kubara Wood x42 = 420,000
    --------------------------------------------
    Total Cost = 6,636,000

If 14 Crea Doubles make = 4,144,000 profit
    If 13 Crea Doubles make = 3,374,000 profit
    If 12 Crea Doubles make = 2,604,000 profit
    If 11 Crea Doubles make = 1,834,000 profit
    If 10 Crea Doubles make = 1064,000 profit
    If 9 Crea Doubles make = 294,000 profit
    If under 9 Crea Doubles = You loose meseta (But that NEVER happens, unless you do not have striking PM?)

I usually average 12-13 Crea Doubles per batch from my PM with a success rating of 88%. The best I have gotten was all 14 Crea Doubles made. The worst I have ever had was 4 failures. Even so, with this method, not only will you have a set of 50% Crea Doubles to keep, you will make meseta really fast. You should be able to reach 90-99 million within one day of doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by gorefiend View Post
    Damn, i really want those swords.
    You can get the bords they drop from Svaltus's on S-Rank missions .
    To Love Is To Hate And To Be Strong Is To Be Weak

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Hey has anyone Found a Spread Needle on the Offline there suppose 2 drop from the Jiggo Boomas in Hill or Spores S and the rare spawn on Electric Brain S. But i havent gotten a single rare spawn does this weapon even exsist in the offline Aoti?

I've ran those missions at least 100 times and have never seen the rare spawn!

Can't believe how stupid rare spawns are. 2 days of non stop farming i White beast S and Awoken serpent for Jaggos. Not a single one and then you have to be "lucky" that they'll drop the item you need. jeeze. It's incredible too how one item you need on a character drops on another, say example. My beast always find shitloads of ranger stuff and vice verse. -_-"

A just quick tip to getting alot of mesetas offline, ( just an add to Sinow Zele post)

The Kakwane in White beast S drops everything from 18-35k meseta at a time. Not including the items they can drop aswell.

Tiny Ranger

*sigh* Most of the items on that list are only obtainable from online variations of the monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyoka View Post
    *sigh* Most of the items on that list are only obtainable from online variations of the monsters.
    No, these are available in AOTI offline like the title say, if you are on Xbox you obviously only have vanilla psu not AOTI.

Tiny Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    No, these are available in AOTI offline like the title say, if you are on Xbox you obviously only have vanilla psu not AOTI.
    Xbox recieved AOTI as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyoka View Post
    Xbox recieved AOTI as well.
    The XBox360 version of AotI was only the online portion; it didn't get the offline version of the game.