LLS 1PA 575meseta. In 2 runs made 52000meseta. Makes soloing very worthwhile.

maybe but is it really? i mean i make more money on moatoob s with a party of 6 boo-yah

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Folks were talking about the empty soloing the Japanese have been doing. I'm not sure of the actual term, but it's basically filling a party with five idle folks while you run a mission solo, therefore increasing the dropped meseta. As long as the idle folks stay in the lobby, all of it is yours.

Pretty fancy stuff.

Meseta will soon be worthless

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

It will be worth less, but not worthless. NPC price for materials will still be the best price, surely.

On 2007-11-27 14:04, Pengfishh wrote:
    Folks were talking about the empty soloing the Japanese have been doing. I'm not sure of the actual term, but it's basically filling a party with five idle folks while you run a mission solo, therefore increasing the dropped meseta. As long as the idle folks stay in the lobby, all of it is yours.

Pretty fancy stuff.
    I beleive the term you are thinking of is a "no charge party". One person does the mission while five others are free to go AFK or roam(sp) around the other planets chatting with friends, while they get rewards at the end for doing "nothing"(except giving extra meseta to the party leader). While the person in the mission gets all the extra meseta from extra party members even though they arent in the mission.

On 2007-11-27 14:04, Pengfishh wrote:

Pretty fancy stuff.
    It's called No change parties. It's basically worthless because you don't get good MP but the meseta is good. However the changes to the meseta drops and exp is alot better. Thank you Sega.... XD
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

On 2007-11-27 14:03, StrongFiend wrote:
    maybe but is it really? i mean i make more money on moatoob s with a party of 6 boo-yah
    Dude soloing kicks ass! I've been soloing Sakura Blast S for the last 3 days and I've found...

a total of 1million meseta
    a 22% lightnig deva-zashi
    a 0% deva-zashi
    a Cardia-senba
    a [B] cardia-senba
    a [B] Viper
    a [B] Crimson
    a [B] Fuka-Misaki
    a [B] Shira-hiken
    a [B] Mizurakihoh
    43 booma claws
    a varista