recently I managed to get a hyper viper board by trading my made viper and my last bit of meseta. Then board fails and I get creepy hair doll =/

Soooo now I am looking for someone willing to trade or sell me another board. I don't have a lot to offer so best you tell me what you are looking for and I will see what I can do.

And please nothing outragous. No matter what ppl say, hyper viper isn't worth 8 million. Players try and charge insane amounts for guntecher s ranks, when there are not that many around.

2 down, 1 to go!

unfortunately, it probably is worth 8 mil. it is an S rank, and twins are sweet. GL though, I hope someone hooks you up. you dont see many Hyper vipers around, which will also add to the inflation of the price
    Stryke Force is watching. Always.

ive hyper vipers with 5/10 grinds going for 7mill before.and non grinded going for around 5mill.but yes there isent that many on the market and people will exploit that to raise the price.the cheapest hyper vipers ive seen today would be 6mill for 3/10 if your lucky ul be able to find someone to sell you some for around 5mill i wouldnt expect any less than that though.

I have seen plenty in shops, just prices are way too much for a single weapon. Especially one w/I any grinds or considering no "natural" elemental attribute.

We can debate if pricing is fair, but really just hoping to find someone willing to sell or trade for a reasonable offer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eureka on 2007-11-28 13:26 ]</font>