Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Oogedy Boogedy o.O;;

Somebody I dont even know, just got on this game and gave me a level 200 mag with 150 power, then left a while later...I have a feeling it may be duped. And I wanna know if anything happens when you have a duped item...

You may get ridculed by other players but aside from that, nothing.

Oogedy Boogedy o.O;;

okay....thanks...I thought something bad might happen, like a ban or something along those lines

Habitual Resistor

The chances that someone just gives away a level 200 mag is suspect. I know if I had an 'extra' lvl 200 mag lying around, i'd prolly save it for a mag cell.

I'd place my bets on the fact that it's duped. It's not bad to accept these gifts, but if you have morals against cheating, or duping in particular, such extravicant gifts should set off that proverbial alarm.

But then again, you could prolly keep it and noone would ever know the difference. For all we know (if the mag is a different color than your char) you just swapped it from another one of your characters to help boost your current character's stats.

Either way, you should be able to decide for yourself what to do with this 'gift.'

Oogedy Boogedy o.O;;

But then again, you could prolly keep it and noone would ever know the difference. For all we know (if the mag is a different color than your char) you just swapped it from another one of your characters to help boost your current character's stats.
    That's what I did with my Diwari for my RAcast R2D2. I gave my level 200 Diwari to him

I threw away a God/Battle that was duped. The guy had given 3 out in the game.

It's your personal preference in the end.

Ragol KGB

Kaervek wrote:
    "For all we know (if the mag is a different color than your char) you just swapped it from another one of your characters to help boost your current character's stats."

I don't think that rule applies anymore. I've just created a new character that is a very dark green and my mag is now PINK!!!
    What the...
    =)

Just thought you'd like to know.

Kune

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noco-Esmaj on 2003-01-07 11:05 ]</font>

Chao Abuser

as long as ST are still running the servers then dont expect any special attention... they'll more then likely wait until it all gets out of hand and then simply post a message... thats it.

yes, this thread is interesting till no end and stuff, but... redfox? you're still waiting? it will be out in pal, when you finally get it, i fear... o_o;

about duped items... noone can detect it because its a duplicate drawn from a legit item - so no difference. rest is personal preference... or fear of others pointing with their virtual fingers towards you ^_^
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Habitual Resistor

On 2003-01-07 11:04, Noco-Esmaj wrote:

I don't think that rule applies anymore. I've just created a new character that is a very dark green and my mag is now PINK!!!
    What the...
    =)
    What I said about the color of the mag doesn't always apply. For instance, a Naga mag is always that dark green/gray color, regardless of who raises it. Also, when a hunter is beginning to raise a mag that is about to hit its second evolution, if the mind stat is highest, then it will turn into a Rudra. As far as I can remember (without doing a little research) Rudras are always the same color, white with some red (pink?).

Anywho, that might clear it up a little for you. I should have been more precise with my post.