Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

i am looking for catilium but i cant find any anywhere. where have people found it? and on psoworld doesn't say anywhere where it can be found. Can someone help

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-02-15 09:30 ]</font>

The way that metals drop is very simple: there are certain boxes in each level which have a chance of dropping a metal. There is a 'standard' metal for each area that will drop between 80%-95% of the time, like the Chicotite-Hapotite of Lightning Beasts, the Slaterian-Cladorian of Linear Line, etcetera. There can be odd metals that drop from time to time (that's why it's only 80%-95%); I myself have gotten a Catilium from Linear Line, but in general I'd expect to get a Slaterian.

Now, Catilium is rightfully the rarest of the metals, because it naturally drops only in a few areas. The first two HIVE missions (not the boss shortcut one, but the other two), Agata Relics, and Valley of Carnage are the only spots that I know of where they drop regularly.

Of them all, Agata Relics is the only spot that's really 'solo-friendly' as such, as it's entirely light and the enemies are not exactly a huge threat (aside from the last rooms, but why would you do that when it's such a low-MP run anyway?)

So if you want Catilium, I'd endorse going there... for now.

Unless someone with access to the JP servers wants to talk to the Koltova Juice lady to see if she offers any more interesting places to get Catilium?

This is good to know! I need one more piece of catilium to synth my 2-Headed Ragnus. It's at 100% with the 1UP prize rate, so I want to get it made.

Everything that is available in the Melton shop mission is posted here:

http://psupedia.info/Machine_City_Collector

I will supplying the item information again if more items are added in a future update.

As for catillium prices, they are very expensive on JP servers as well. The cost ranges from 230-250k meseta for one.

As for hunting catillium, I would recommend raffon relics. I am not sure whether agata relics drops the mat more often or not, but you can find psycho wands as you are hunting in raffon relics.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2007-12-01 08:43 ]</font>

Edit: That may be somewhat expensive depending on the average mesata someone is carrying. If i could buy cati on the PC for that, i'd be a very very happy lolirobot thing.

Agata relics is The Holy Ground S2 right? I totally never, ever did any neudaiz missions in the last year or so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mawile on 2007-12-02 10:31 ]</font>

-h
    Dallas, but it's not the same without cursing, okay?!

Holy Ground is great for experience in small parties. Enemies really don't much resist being destroyed.

All relics sites drop Catilium. I've gotten it in Dual Sentinel and Sleeping Warriors too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: panzer_unit on 2007-12-05 11:30 ]</font>
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

On 2007-12-01 06:55, foamcup wrote:
    This is good to know! I need one more piece of catilium to synth my 2-Headed Ragnus. It's at 100% with the 1UP prize rate, so I want to get it made.
    if you make anything less than about 30% you loose money.

On 2007-12-04 08:49, MELGRIN wrote:
    On 2007-12-01 06:55, foamcup wrote:
    if you make anything less than about 30% you loose money.
    Not everybody's interested in making money by synthing weapons. Some people.. use them. O:

well yea i have a huge cutter board i was wondering if i should just buy the catilium or search for it because im not sure when the 100% synth rate will be gone..............what should i do????????????????