Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

wheres the love bow in the item database?
    sry off topic but does any1 else seen that error
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 375210 bytes.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

I synthed a 46% Crimson. And no one wants to buy it.

Ship 2 - Gatz

On saturady I found and Synth the first S rank [B] I didn't buy, a Dori. And I fear that I may have caused the rapid depreciation in the value of Doris on the 360 server. As soon as I put mine up prices satrted dropping....

Its been a VERY good day for me so far. After 140(ish) runs, I found what I've been LONG LONG LONG spamming and my FTr has been waiting for. If you look where this box appeared, it was from the MAP B-2 Variation and it dropped from a Badira(I'm sure). Because of the position, I thought it was firstly a Scape Doll[B ] or a Storm Line[B ]. When I saw what it words can not express how happy I was(am)...

Wow, I guess better pick it up

Yep, its real, I really have it and I really need some Diads to make it! As you can see from the other mats in my inventory, this run was in the first 3 runs in this particualar 'set' I intended to run. I usually stop when I fill up on Gra-photons. Now, about those Diads, I have 9, I guess I better go looking to trade/buy/beg some.... (I wonder if all those people I gave/lent other mats for their weps will remember me know... I know a FEW of you will be reading this).

Oh yes, I found this earlier today to, 11* Yamata-Misaki[B ], 1st run! I guess I may need to trade this board and/or Catilium to get my Diads. Oh yeah note the next box is a 13* body part .... a 'Aleteraz Kauda'. Meh, I was so near to synthing that to... just short of 1 Catilium. Well, I guess time to do some more runs... But yeah, I am very happy with today so far.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-12-03 11:33 ]</font>

I "Found" a Serafi-Senba board in a shop for 99mil, the owner wanted a Yohmei double saber for it. Non kubara type. I went out and bought a 24% earth one for 3.5mil (PS2, btw), and traded him it. Win-win situation, IMO. I feel I may have gotten the better deal, but 24% is far from a bad weapon. I'm synthing it right now, lets hope it comes out and makes an appearance in this thread...>.>

I BOUGHT A S RANK WAND(URANSARA) FOR 300K WITH 3^ I WAS REAL LUCKY OMG THANK YOU FOR THAT PERSON NOW MY WARTECER 15 WILL BE SO STRONG.

That's because +10 Serdote and +10 Magical Wand are superior. But still, for the second rarest(behind Pwand) of the force S ranks, 300k is a good deal.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

*Points to Caps lock*

Was it 3/3 by any chance?
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

Congrats on the purchase.

I got a Mugunruk 2/10 for 250k yesterday >.>