Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

like i said im possibly trading it...... but..... ud have to make a DAMM good offer cuz this baby is rare as fuck.. btw for all you curious people im a HUcast yellowbooze level 160, got it on ultimate mode using a red saber to kill him (not sure if that had to do with the dna droppage).. hopefully ill get me bba by monday so i can go online.. this shit is legit.. and from what ive read its probably the rarest item up to date. i hear u can make 3 different weps with it (1 for FO, HU, and RA)

I highly doubt you, because the words Olga and dna, appear no where in the actual name, and yellowboze doesn't find it, due to my knowledge, and Olga Flow doesn't even drop it!

Evil space ninja.

what the hell are talking about olga is the one who drops it or falz no else and that even still could be wrong but dont go shoting your mouth off special k cuz i know u dont have it and no one has said anything that we haven't thought about as far as i know only a japan play has found it so unless u read japaness chance r u dont know what the hell your talking about.so he mite have realy found it

Most, including myself, just call it DNA cause it's easier than saying parasitic gene "Flou" or whatever.

I can believe him finding it...

The thing I have trouble believing is that a person would reach level 160 as a HUcast, all offline.

On 2003-01-07 20:58, Blue147 wrote:
    what the hell are talking about olga is the one who drops it or falz no else and that even still could be wrong but dont go shoting your mouth off special k cuz i know u dont have it and no one has said anything that we haven't thought about as far as i know only a japan play has found it so unless u read japaness chance r u dont know what the hell your talking about.so he mite have realy found it
    If I thought proving you wrong was more important than keeping my friend's right to privacy, I would show you the Dark Flow he made. But since I know where the gene comes from, and you just trust theories people have, I'll stick with my story. And how do you know what languages I can and can not read? Learn to use spell check by the way. "Mite" and using only one "o" for shooting? Hah, second grader.

Junkie of all things Castlevania.

On 2003-01-07 23:46, Special_K wrote:

But since I know where the gene comes from, and you just trust theories people have, I'll stick with my story.

Well, ok... so let's keep your friend's identity a secret, but tell us where he found it... Of course you could just tell us no but why would you... It would only make you look like you are lying about the whole thing.

So you can tell and everything will be alright...

I'm with pent on this one. Too many times I've heard the "I know a friend" line.

Yeah, I forgot I didn't post where you find it, sorry I post on a bunch of boards, but hey! you never asked right? Anyway, Oran scores the gene off Delbiters in ult seabed. There are probably other ways, but that was his.

Edit:
    P.S. "Sometimes annoying people are just idiots." Um pent....you and Phal are pretty annoying... just an observation.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Special_K on 2003-01-08 07:46 ]</font>

I'll trade for that para gene flow with a Yas 7000V I'm about to get today. Anyone else wanna make reservations on my 7000V?