Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Make up your minds.

I'm talking about both here and the official boards.

On one hand you got people complaining about the game being too easy.

On the other hand you got people complaining that rares aren't dropping, particulary vanilla PSU ones, "enough".

On the other hand you want the game to be hard, but you know you'll complain about it being too hard.

On the other hand you complain about the no death penalty(I think 360 players appreciate this more for obvious reasons). But you complained about people not carrying scapes, thus which resulted in the no death penalty.

On the other hand you want getting lvl ups to be harder. When infact it's already hard enough. Sega just made faster for low level players.

On one hand you complain about fighters dealing too much damage, but yea no one said anything when gunners and techers were excluding us because they were top tier.

What's it going to be people? What do you want?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mystil on 2007-12-06 11:20 ]</font>
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

I don't have that many hands...

Seriously though, we (in the collective, *I* mostly couldn't care less) will always find something to complain about. It's absolutely impossible to please everyone all the time. The best you can hope for is to leave everyone mildly perturbed.

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

On one hand you got people complaining about the game being too easy. Never complained it was. It's PSO Episode 5. Throw enough HUcasts (FF Beasts) at something and it dies in 3 seconds.

On the other hand you got people complaining that rares aren't dropping, particulary vanilla PSU ones, "enough". A valid complaint, I suppose, but then again, most people that are complaining about this never played PSO. *cough 1/12k SJS, 1/250k PWand, etc. cough*

On the other hand you want the game to be hard, but you know you'll complain about it being too hard. Game balance, my friend. ST blows at it, though.

On the other hand you complain about the no death penalty(I think 360 players appreciate this more for obvious reasons). But you complained about people not carrying scapes, thus which resulted in the no death penalty. People do not want to have their rewards hindered by someone else's laziness. On the other hand, they don't want the game made easier BECAUSE Of that laziness either. I don't agree with either camp, though, and love that change.

On the other hand you want getting lvl ups to be harder. When infact it's already hard enough. Sega just made faster for low level players. This is correct. Nothing was changed from 100 onward, but people don't research. Durr!

On one hand you complain about fighters dealing too much damage, but yea no one said anything when gunners and techers were excluding us because they were top tier. Techers were only "top tier" back in the day when Expert Classes did not exist, and *gasp* Forces were top tier in Normal and Hard in PSO, too! IT really IS PSO Episode 5!

What's it going to be people? What do you want? A balanced game where classes are not made absolutely redundant due to its two core features being made more available in a more powerful form in other classes. A community that isn't filled with assholes who will troll someone simply because they're a bit controversial and have a unique posting style. Moderators who will do their job and enforce these rules and actually punish these trolls instead of letting them flood a topic to almost 100 posts - none of which were infracted with warnings. A few more friends to get on more regularly so I'm not soloing all the damn time. A fair and balanced economy driven by consideration for one's fellow players instead of one's all-encompassing greed. Megid 31+ to have Incapacitate 4.

I think I'm done.

Edit: Fixed a broken tag.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2007-12-06 11:33 ]</font>

PSU is turning INTO PSO. A PSO nobody would have approved of back then. :/
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Yeah, well, c'est la vie. Why do you think I started Amitie and put Remedy on vacation?

On 2007-12-06 11:49, Remedy wrote:
    Why do you think I started Amitie and put Remedy on vacation?
    Because psycho wands are hard to make?

I agree with you Mystil, it doesn't matter what ST changes, there will always be a group of people to complain about it, and it's something that's always irked me about the PSU community.

And lulz, I got a warning for that diadu business.

That has so little to do with the issue that it only serves to expand the proof of you being a troll, and you should've been suspended for it.

Holy shit, it's almost like the community is made up of a lot of people, each voicing their own opinion.

On 2007-12-06 12:04, Remedy wrote:
    That has so little to do with the issue that it only serves to expand the proof of you being a troll, and you should've been suspended for it.
    The mods are going to have a hell of a problem suspending everyone who has ever trolled you (There are quite a few), and as I said, I got a warning for it, so the mods are atleast doing something about it, regardless of what you think.

And I'm being honest here, if you had all the mats for your psycho wand (Like Relic Edges!) would you be playing on Remedy rather than your alt? I bet you would.

No, I wouldn't, with how unenjoyable it is. The fact that I've made Amitie and am actually enjoying her is probably the only thing that will keep me around at all once I've synthed my Psycho Wand and upheld the legacy that entails.