Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

Forgive me for expecting them to do their job and uphold the forum rules.

No, I'm on your side really. I just like the "heated" debate it spurs. I tend to learn a lot more when people let their guard down and fling info/opinions at breakneck speed.

If you see a post by me, just automatically assume it's not a flame against you. If it seems like it is, that's just because I'm a sarcastic ass.

Where da INS?

What's so refreshing about playing another female newman Remedy?

And everyone else hit it on the head. You bring it on yourself and like the attention.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

As an observer, I'd like to point out that all drama aside, Remedy managed to make the topic about him/her.

This is not what the topic was about. I've derailed plenty of topics, (wistful pause), but this is pretty silly.

Anyway, on topic, it's hard for any large part of the player-base to approve of changes. That said, Sonic Team appears to do an especially poor job at pleasing people, though they certainly are trying. There are plenty of neat aspects of PSU that WoW would love to have (customizability, significantly more interactive combat, comparatively good graphics), but it lacks mostly in gameplay and balance. It's an ST thing, I guess.

So by that logic, you're gonna tell the teacher just because some kid called you a nosepicker? Do you really think the teacher is going to go out of their way and tell the Principal to talk to the school board about it? No.

Really, you make a mountain out of an ant mound. Here's what you do. You ignore it and get over it, or you ignore it and get over it. Seriously. Especially since people love seeing how you overreact to flaming.

EDIT: Forgot to quote lolz

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SylviaEspada on 2007-12-06 14:06 ]</font>

Where da INS?

I don't know really. Maybe people just like to complain. It's gives them attention and possibly makes them feel like their opinion means something?

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I think what's been said is enough.

Remedy, you really do bring all this negativity to yourself.

You always find something wrong with everyone's ideas and opinions. You also bring your opinions to the forefront and flame everyone who doesn't agree with them using number crunching, which may I say, is only effective on pannon's.

If you want to be taken seriously at all, you should show others some courtesy and respect as well rather than just shooting down what they say whether it's true or not. There are more polite ways to tell someone that perhaps a fact they claim might be wrong, but you can't call personal views wrong and attack them for it.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

As for his effectively calling out the mod team on his behalf as if they were his mighty soldiers, that's quite silly. The admins aren't here to hold your hand Remedy, especially when you ask for what you get. You shouldn't expect them to rush into threads and save you when you sit on your porcelain throne and insult them when they don't perform your will as instructed. When you just try to scamper off with all that community data, you're damn right they're not just going to delete that. Why should they? It was submitted in good faith, and you can't suddenly have it taken away because you feel it's time for some bad faith.
    SERVERS DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED.

On 2007-12-06 13:50, Remedy wrote:
    Forgive me for expecting them to do their job and uphold the forum rules.
    Well, since my post was apparently ignored, I think the only thing left to do is uphold some forum rules, as you are insisting... Starting with rule #1.

I apologize to the original poster for this thread being derailed. Please feel free to create a new thread discuss the original topic.