Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LOOK OUT!!!

oh i new her for a long time we played uno and stuff like that and she had a mic

On 2007-12-10 13:56, JAFO22000 wrote:
    On 2007-12-10 13:54, pikachief wrote:

QFT.

My gf thought about leaving me for her cousin cuz he was about to inherit 3 million dollars and he liked her D:
    Uh, yuck?

You should totally dump that incestuous floozy. I would.
    oh trust me i've probably been told that by all my friends at least 50 times for teh last 7 months XD

and she was the one who dumped me for a bit >.< my friend refers to her as "that one crazy chick"
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

On 2007-12-10 13:54, pikachief wrote:

QFT.

My gf thought about leaving me for her cousin cuz he was about to inherit 3 million dollars and he liked her D:
    Um, Tha...

Hmm...

Ew.

Just Ew.

Destroyer For Hire.

On 2007-12-10 13:58, icy-hot wrote:
    oh i new her for a long time we played uno and stuff like that and she had a mic
    Who taught you to talk, Hellen Keller?

On 2007-12-10 13:55, MetalIdol876 wrote:
    No sympathy. I mean really, who actually believes someone when they claim to be a girl on the internet...?
    well if I know them offline too....

I guess I don't have that problem of getting played by girls in this game. I'm typically the richer guy in PSU. lol

On top of that, the only girls to really stop talking to me for no GOOD reason, were give and take when we hung out.

THE JACKEL

If she won't return the favors you know you have a bad egg.

LOL!! funny thing bout this, im that "CHICK" oka yes i am a girl and no i didnt milk him out of anything, first off i made him half of his weapons on his pallet the high % ones that is the sucky azz bear claws he had on his own, second i stopped playing with him because he is a MAJOR MAJOR lier, plus what kind of guy hits on a engaged chick day in and out kinda creepy....he got upset because he has very little friends on PSU and i was one to ditch him, which if you people knew him like i did you wouldnt have wanted to play with him. I'm surprised I put up with it as long as i did.

So how are these two scammers again?? I know them both and trust me they aren't. Im guessing your mad at them so your goin to come online n post lies about them to make yourself feel better?? seriously you have a life -.-

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

On 2007-12-10 13:42, icy-hot wrote:
    Look out for this Player. she has more then 1 Char shes will milk you out of all you Got she milked me and some of my Friends and she Has a Friend Named Franz he with her also thay Milke People to help them get what thay want so Look out i dont want yall to end up like me and my friends !!!

I've heard people pay pretty good money for this, actually.

wow.

okay youh to need to work something out.

friends or not.

and ive been in this situation b4

well back around february 2007
    i was friends with this girl.
    we hanged everyday on psu. i wasnt those people who fall for online stuff but around may i fell for her....im only human so i cant blame myself 4 a crush. i even asked her out twice lol. and she kinda felt the same about me. 99.9999% of everything about us was the same. but anywho another guy was making stuff about me that wasnt true and she believed him. on june she decieded not to be friends anymore with me....i was heartbroken....i never felt that way with anyone(well techniquely im in love with some1 else now, this stuff was past events) then months later, around october or november, i messaged her and it was her older brother, who i was originally friends with first. he sent me a friend request back(360) and we started hanging out again. then i was talking to her again. she told me that around august that my other friend that said those lies, WERE lies. she felt horrible for believing him....but now were best friends again and i hope it stays the same.

and i dont feel the same way as i did back then.

but my point of this is, even if its a difderent story here, its the same siruation here. so youh two talk to each other and i hope youh two are friends again

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HalfDarShadow on 2007-12-10 20:05 ]</font>