View Poll Results: i got a slicer and did a few runs with it and i cant figure out why people say there so great. im no

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • agree

5 29.41%
  • disagree

12 70.59%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i got a slicer and did a few runs with it and i cant figure out why people say there so great. im not saing they suck, but i think there over rated.

so if somone can prove me wrong be my guest.

On 2007-12-11 07:28, Hyper_Rappy wrote:
    i got a slicer and did a few runs with it and i cant figure out why people say there so great. im not saing they suck, but i think there over powered.

Fix'd.

did you bother to lvl it up? X3

what do you mean?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hyper_Rappy on 2007-12-11 07:33 ]</font>

Well, when you get to the point where you see 2k dmg popping up back to back in the air from pratically every single mob in range in front of you, you begin to question the weakness of it. Now, you get multiple people doing the exact same thing, and, well, its obvious how fast things'll die. >.>;;

they're definately overpowered. I get annoyed when ST decide to make a couple PA's awesome, so all of the other PA's are over shadowed completely
    I'm straight, so what?

Quality Guaranteed

Get the PA to 11+, and just attack it with a decent % attribute slicer on a line of mobs and I dare you to say it's overrated.

They're really powerful if you can get enemies lined up. If someone runs in and blows them away and they are all spread out, it gets tougher to get in a position where enough are hit to justify the PA. The second part of an 11+ PA has a retarded damage multiplier, that's what primarily makes it overpowered.

Surgeon With A Shotty

On 2007-12-11 07:28, Hyper_Rappy wrote:
    i got a slicer and did a few runs with it and i cant figure out why people say there so great. im not saing they suck, but i think there over rated.

I agree they are over rated, that is untill you attach chikki kyoren-jin pa to them, did you bother to get this pa?. If not try it,then you can edit this post.