anyone know the droprate for the hard power charge on sleeping warriors s missions? i have the expansion and xbo360 version if it matters.

Not sure, but good luck hunting. I've only seen a rare map there once and it was on the demo.
    (360) If you have a Love Inferno that you're thinking of selling, PM me pleeeeeease.

From what I have heard it is pretty good, but like the other guy said, good luck on getting the rare map.

I have hunted sleeping warriors S, I have all the rare spawns memorized, abandoned when they are bad maps, and in over 32+ hours never saw one rare map.

Then one day I did 1 S2 run and it was a rare map first and only time I ran it, but wrong difficulty (doh). I did get a [B] Huge Cutter though.

Anyhow good luck, better play music or something b/c hunting that is boring as hell.

over 500 restarts for me, getting tired of it. may just buy it

Yea I am pretty sure in 32 or more hours I have restarted 500 times or more...

exactly. and for 30+ hours of game play doing the new missions, lets say 1 S rank an hour (lolz I'm getting 2-3) thats 30+ mil you could have made selling the weapons you make, + 30+ hours doing say white beast would make maybe 3mil alone from meseta drops seeing as I advrage 1 run per 25mins...

so basicly, what I am saying is don't be a cheap like I am and wasting time doing the runs when the thing costs 7-10mil, the time were wasting hunting for the thing we could have made triple the amount it costs!!

talking about this, anyone have an idea of the PP consumption rate after you have it? say a skill costs 30 pp, how much after this?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: u_r on 2007-12-12 02:42 ]</font>

30 x 1.5 if I'm not mistaken.

So you are looking at 45pp instead of 30.

ohhh emmmm geee.. f dat im getting cati lol

Mercenary for Hire

yeah but with just attack now you regain pp much faster...i have a hpc and it is so much better now that you regain your pp by attacking i never run out of melee pp only my guns(I'm a fighgunner by the way)