View Poll Results: Was wondering how many other people are fed up with this i kick people all day long who are using it

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hate it !

14 24.14%
  • Love it !

9 15.52%
  • Dont care.

28 48.28%
  • What Glitch?

7 12.07%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

When your slicer can go as fast as a MG firing at 4x the normal rate of fire, with full mobility doing 475 dmg a shot, and STAGGERING stuff / SE'ing small/medium mobs....yea ok.

I have plenty of skill in this game, only time I use it is when hunting a certain rare, only solo never in parties. Sorry, you spend 50 hours getting a rare I'll spend 5, call me stupid.

I'm not getting into an morals argument here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: th0rnz on 2007-12-12 14:09 ]</font>

lol machine gun glitch is 10x superior to the puny slicer. I have level 40 bullets, 10/10 beam vulcanic, solid power S, level 110 character with fortegunner 15 and I hit about 650 damage a hit at an extremely rapid pace. I'v yet to run a mission that takes me more than 15 minutes to solo. I can run Dessert Goliath S2 in 12 minutes, Grove of Fanatics S2 in 8 minutes, White Beasts S in 8 minutes, True darkness S2 in 5 minutes, Plains Overlord S2 in 7 minutes, Awoken Serpant S in 13 minutes.... must I go on....

If you can solo any of those missions faster than that with a slicer (boss included), then the slicer truely is God of all weapons.

EDIT: and Th0rn has a point, that's exactly what I do And the point I'm trying to prove is, that they need to fix the MG glitch because of how good it is, but while it's here, I'll test it out for sega......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2007-12-12 14:15 ]</font>
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

On 2007-12-12 14:08, th0rnz wrote:
    When your slicer can go as fast as a MG firing at 4x the normal rate of fire, with full mobility doing 475 dmg a shot, and STAGGERING stuff / SE'ing small/medium mobs....yea ok.

I have plenty of skill in this game, only time I use it is when hunting a certain rare, only solo never in parties. Sorry, you spend 50 hours getting a rare I'll spend 5, call me stupid.

I'm not getting into an morals argument here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: th0rnz on 2007-12-12 14:09 ]</font>
    What slicer? I use Rods.
    And neither am I.
    I'm merely saying that when you neglect your skills, they deteriorate.
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

pfffft.. Fluorescent Bulb + handgun combo >>>>>> all

there really isn't skill in PSU....... I fail to see how skills can deteriorate since your pa's won't decrease in level and you won't have any less trouble hitting monsters. Maybe, a fighter would have trouble with their timed attacks but other than that, I see no skill in this game. It's a game of fun and luck with an occasional smidge of intelligance..
    Chars:
    Mod BoT lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    J.2 lv 150, Cast Gunmaster 20
    Jayster lv 150, Beast fighMaster 20
    GT = "jmido", Xbox 360

On 2007-12-12 13:48, th0rnz wrote:
    White Beasts S in 16.

I can do it in 13 minutes without MG glitch, slicers, nades, or majarra.

I'm not exactly the fastest person when it comes to picking up rares and such, so that accounts for a lot of downtime.

Can you kill the dragon in under 1.5 minutes?

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

On 2007-12-12 14:19, jayster wrote:
    there really isn't skill in PSU....... I fail to see how skills can deteriorate since your pa's won't decrease in level and you won't have any less trouble hitting monsters. Maybe, a fighter would have trouble with their timed attacks but other than that, I see no skill in this game. It's a game of fun and luck with an occasional smidge of intelligance..
    There is many a skill to be used in this game. If you don't play it legitimately for a while, going around for weeks just spamming the mg glitch constantly, you will get rusty. Which weapon or PA or Status Effect to use in particular situations, timed attacks, pallet swapping, tool pallet swapping, mission variations, team strategies etc. There are many layers of depth to this game. If you fail to see them, then you just fail.
    Also, I find it funny when someone misspells intelligence.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThEoRy on 2007-12-12 14:39 ]</font>
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

lol spread how to do it on the jp servers. it'll get fixed very quickly that way.

On 2007-12-12 14:11, jayster wrote:
    lol machine gun glitch is 10x superior to the puny slicer. I have level 40 bullets, 10/10 beam vulcanic, solid power S, level 110 character with fortegunner 15 and I hit about 650 damage a hit at an extremely rapid pace. I'v yet to run a mission that takes me more than 15 minutes to solo. I can run Dessert Goliath S2 in 12 minutes, Grove of Fanatics S2 in 8 minutes, White Beasts S in 8 minutes, True darkness S2 in 5 minutes, Plains Overlord S2 in 7 minutes, Awoken Serpant S in 13 minutes.... must I go on....

If you can solo any of those missions faster than that with a slicer (boss included), then the slicer truely is God of all weapons.

EDIT: and Th0rn has a point, that's exactly what I do And the point I'm trying to prove is, that they need to fix the MG glitch because of how good it is, but while it's here, I'll test it out for sega......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jayster on 2007-12-12 14:15 ]</font>
    Yes the mechgun was taken out but there were 3 ways of doing it and only 2 were well known and those were taken out.

The mechgun glitch i use to solo runs for hutning Cubo tuma, kan yu, and pyscho wand.

bnut yes it EASILY out-damages a slicer.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM