View Poll Results: Was wondering how many other people are fed up with this i kick people all day long who are using it

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hate it !

14 24.14%
  • Love it !

9 15.52%
  • Dont care.

28 48.28%
  • What Glitch?

7 12.07%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

On 2007-12-12 14:33, ThEoRy wrote:
    On 2007-12-12 14:19, jayster wrote:
    there really isn't skill in PSU....... I fail to see how skills can deteriorate since your pa's won't decrease in level and you won't have any less trouble hitting monsters. Maybe, a fighter would have trouble with their timed attacks but other than that, I see no skill in this game. It's a game of fun and luck with an occasional smidge of intelligance..
    There is many a skill to be used in this game. If you don't play it legitimately for a while, going around for weeks just spamming the mg glitch constantly, you will get rusty. Which weapon or PA or Status Effect to use in particular situations, timed attacks, pallet swapping, tool pallet swapping, mission variations, team strategies etc. There are many layers of depth to this game. If you fail to see them, then you just fail.
    Also, I find it funny when someone misspells intelligence.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThEoRy on 2007-12-12 14:39 ]</font>
    ... How the hell do you get rusty in a game that unless you're a complete 'tard is easy to play from the time you pick up the controler the first time? You point and shoot.

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

On 2007-12-12 14:51, Lonzell wrote:
    [q]
    There is many a skill to be used in this game. If you don't play it legitimately for a while, going around for weeks just spamming the mg glitch constantly, you will get rusty. Which weapon or PA or Status Effect to use in particular situations, timed attacks, pallet swapping, tool pallet swapping, mission variations, team strategies etc. There are many layers of depth to this game. If you fail to see them, then you just fail.

... How the hell do you get rusty in a game that unless you're a complete 'tard is easy to play from the time you pick up the controler the first time? You point and shoot.

[/quote]
    1. I guess you never played as a force before.

B. Read my above post.
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

On 2007-12-12 14:20, KyEmo wrote:
    On 2007-12-12 13:48, th0rnz wrote:
    White Beasts S in 16.

I can do it in 13 minutes without MG glitch, slicers, nades, or majarra.
    What do you do? Run C runs?

On 2007-12-12 15:01, ThEoRy wrote:
    On 2007-12-12 14:51, Lonzell wrote:
    [q]

1. I guess you never played as a force before.

B. Read my above post.

[/quote]

yea if i play my force too long i find my self constantly using star atomizers and sols and then trying to buff when i cant as my gunner XD

if i play as my gunner too much i'll use mostly twin handguns on my AF or AT

and if i play too much on my AT i wonder y my slicer isnt doing that much damage..... then i realize im holding a shotgun
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

On 2007-12-12 15:04, pikachief wrote:
    yea if i play my force too long i find my self constantly using star atomizers and sols and then trying to buff when i cant as my gunner XD

if i play as my gunner too much i'll use mostly twin handguns on my AF or AT

and if i play too much on my AT i wonder y my slicer isnt doing that much damage..... then i realize im holding a shotgun

[/quote]
    Exactly.
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

Um.... The only ones I can see 'getting rusty' are people who don't play video games at all... For any normal gamer it isn't brain science, nore high skill.

On 2007-12-12 15:09, Lonzell wrote:
    Um.... The only ones I can see 'getting rusty' are people who don't play video games at all... For any normal gamer it isn't brain science, nore high skill.
    Never said it was brain science. Nor did I say it takes a high skill to play. How is it that you can't picture what I am clearly saying?
    Here's an idea. Why don't you take 3 weeks off from PSU... when you come back.. you let me know how sharp your awareness/skills/abilities/ are. And if you can still say "See I haven't lost a step" Then you never had them to begin with.
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

I actually took two months off... came back... hardly a difference... Its a insanely simplistic game. Thats my reasoning behind saying this.

There's more to it than that. You're just not admitting it. I need not say anything further.
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

Uhh.... K.... sure there is....

We ARE talking about the same game right?

I think you're just getting skill confused with common sense.