Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm wondering. First off, I'm on the PC version, and second, I was at work this morning and didnt get a chance to play that 'glitch mission'.

Will I be affected? I just don't want to lose the benefits I got from last night's originally intended update.

I sympathize with players who didn't know it was a glitch. It would have been nice to keep it for a day. I also sympathize with Sega in case this glitch would actually be harmful to characters in case something wasnt properly tested.

I don't sympathize with people on forums who act like they're 3.

Anyhow, am I in any danger, or does this only affect those who played that glitch mission?

If you weren't online between the completion of maintenance and when the servers went down, you shouldn't be affected at all.

everything since the update was published will be removed from the game

will basicly be at the same state it was when the servers first came back up,

hence why saga programmers suck @ fixing things...

If there's a rollback and you haven't played since maintenance, you won't be affected.
    If there isn't a rollback, we're assuming what they do only affects people who played the test mission.

Ahh, alright. Thank you all very much. I didnt want to lose those lovely Tekker benefits!

you should be fine

If you didn't know this was a glitch, you deserve everything ST is doing.

I had fun, I had loads of Rappy/Serafi Feathers, leveled my character from 81-85 on just Rappies and Jaggos in the lv100 Mission, solo (Acrofighters ftw!) and made assloads of meseta, and just had a great time knowing that it'd all be rolled back anyway. Was still fun. Only thing I'm remotely upset about is the Cati / Force S, Sori / TECH Charge, Halarod board and 4 or 5 Kakwane Tails I'll lose. And all the damn PA levels I'll lose. But hey, it was worth it.

I only played the new missions for neudaiz and I found and axe board and some kakwane tails. My other equiped items I had before Thursday's should still be there right?

Yeah anything pre-update should still be there.

I hope so because I traded for a har / quick two weeks and I'm going to mad if they take that away in the confusion.