Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

ok. ever since v1 i have had trouble playing as a force. i found them to be too agrivationg and annoying to use. even on v2 and the pc version i had, i never got one past hard. as y'all can see in my sig, i have one noe that i actually stuck with and last night, i finally got my long standing achivement. i got her to ultimate. at lv 69 no less. almost didnt make it because of low HP. thanks to that dragon HP and general HP i had on just for that fight.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Congrats. I've tried using FO's in the past too, and could never stick with them. In DCver2, I had a Level 57 FOmarl whom I just could not get past Hard, and I eventually just gave up. I like Fomarls, but I just can't seem to play one effectively.

Grand High Cookie

Arrr. I've got a lv50 FOnewhirl I brought over to vhard, and then subsequently have more or less abandoned. I just HATE. SINGLE. PLAYER. WITH. A. FORCE. arrrgh. And as a direct result, I'm mildly scared to even bring her online until I can get the 25+ techs on her. Seems that all the FO's I see pwning the fields have 25+ techs. >_< And they're not being cheap like me and switching between laconium and dagon, etc. to whack things due to their weakness.

My HUnewhirl makes everything die, so I just hang with her. 'Subete wa nanimoda!'

On 2003-01-10 09:34, Yurika wrote:
    Arrr. I've got a lv50 FOnewhirl I brought over to vhard, and then subsequently have more or less abandoned. I just HATE. SINGLE. PLAYER. WITH. A. FORCE. arrrgh. And as a direct result, I'm mildly scared to even bring her online until I can get the 25+ techs on her. Seems that all the FO's I see pwning the fields have 25+ techs. >_< And they're not being cheap like me and switching between laconium and dagon, etc. to whack things due to their weakness.

My HUnewhirl makes everything die, so I just hang with her. 'Subete wa nanimoda!'
    heh. my fonewearl deals out death faster in ultimate than my lv 123 hucaseal can.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'

Grand High Cookie

heh heh. ^_^ I've seen that in action. It's why I'm aspiring to be a Fonewhirl as my part-time job. It's just so. frustrating. On a side note, I want a hildebear cane for her. It seems that every Fonewhirl I see pwning everything has a hildebear cane. >_<

On 2003-01-10 12:20, Yurika wrote:
    heh heh. ^_^ I've seen that in action. It's why I'm aspiring to be a Fonewhirl as my part-time job. It's just so. frustrating. On a side note, I want a hildebear cane for her. It seems that every Fonewhirl I see pwning everything has a hildebear cane. >_<
    i have one, but i dont use it. i cast faster without it.