Now that psupedia.info is dead and gone I think that pso-world.com needs the last feature to make it the best website for information regarding the game. All they need is to add the map guide so people can find a specific board without guessing which planet and which area they have to fly too. Psupedia had this area and it helped tremendously to located newly added maps. The guides section could also use some organization by game version (AoI, PSU, PSO, etc). Lastly, it wouldn't hurt to post the luck for the day and forcasted luck on the homepage. I know the 1up luck will run out on Friday so we will actually need to know the the luck again!

As far as the luck goes, there is a luck display and forecast at the top of the forum's front page; or do you just mean on the main page, too, so you don't have to look at the forums?

I thought the guides already were separated by game, at least to an extent; if you click on guides under the PSU heading, it only takes you to the PSU guides, same with any of the PSO versions.