View Poll Results: So, after seeing it mentioned in a few threads, I was intrigued. Does posing as a girl in PSU yield

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Easy money!

38 84.44%
  • Didn't work for me.

7 15.56%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Do you ever imagine that falling in love in the masquerade could lead to great, wonderful advetures in reality, following the dream of completing a sex change, or finding the rich yet loveless otoku willing to pay for the operation?
    Exciting sex, arousal, love, what possibilies lie beyond the internet?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Laya on 2007-12-20 02:28 ]</font>

On 2007-12-20 02:12, Dana_ranger wrote:
    What about girls posing as guys!? Don't you ever think about them?
    I know many personally, and most people lack the courage to take the plunge into reality. Their relationships end painfully and hurtfully because they are not brave enough to push past the online level.

Absolutely, positively the MOST unlucky person!!! Raine_Loire's Avatar

On 2007-12-19 13:22, RemiusTA wrote:
    Female characters that act girlish are annoying.

that means :

-Being extra nice
    -not using profanity
    -shitspamming emotes

We sniff you out. I dont know why you get a hardon from acting like a woman on your own character, but if thats how your knob turns...
    You realize that you said that FEMALE characters that act girlish are annoying? Seriously- there is so much wrong with this post...

#1- female characters who act girly MIGHT be umm, err... girls.

#2- the things you describe are not annoying, everyone SHOULD be nice in a GAME, emotes are there for a reason, and you shouldn't swear. Unless you don't mind going to hell, and then by all means swear away.

#3-As others have said already there are more reasons why a guy would play a girl than that- in fact... I don't think there are a lot of guys that do it for your reason.

#4-and this is THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: No, no no no no. You DON'T sniff them out. If you thought you could, it wouldn't bother you so much. This 12 page thread PROVES it. You men CAN NOT tell the difference between a real woman, and a man pretending to be one. So stop pretending. It's sad.

I'm not going to even bring up the WAVES of latent homosexuality that I feel eminating from your post...

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Man...there's some serious hate in this thread. Can we go back to finding rares now?

Oh snap, I used smilies. I must be a girl.

On 2007-12-20 02:09, Laya wrote:
    Or did you go to Muffbusters 101 to learn the photon art of sniffing em out?
    ... Is it a bad sign that the very first thing that came to mind when reading the word "Muffbusters" was 'depth charge?'

lol I don't play female chars so people can debate whether I'm male/female or give me prizes.
    bottom line is some female classes offer superior stats (fem newman), and should make people want to play for that alone. I don't see how that's masquerading (sp) or trying to trick people...it's just wanting to play a game with better stats...

also, the female figure is much nicer to look at rather then staring at male ass for 1000+ hours.
    I've got like 700+ on my day 1 character...who is male. Needless to say, the rest of my characters are female.

The cutest piece of jail bait on PSU creativehope's Avatar

lol its funny how this thread evolved into how wrong some people feel about men posing as females to make meseta on psu from whether it is profitable or not. the bottom line is yes it is profitable but only from a chosen few who are lonely in life.

These are just my two cent on the whole situation. The sad thing is that this evolution of the thread is kinda harsh. When I first started playing I created 7 male characters and didnt like 1 of them. createdmy first female loli and instantly said "yup she's a keeper" did I keep her for the possibility of getting rares from other guys, NO. I liked the way she looked, plain and simple. and also I never thought that I would get so much attention from other guys for having a female character. I didnt know that guys would just give me gifts for idling (in other words, not doing a thing) they would say that my character was cute and I'd thank them. it took me a while to realize that was the reason I got gifts, so then I told everyone that I was a guy. The gifts slowed down a bit but I still got offers for them.

Then The trouble with getting into parties came into play. I couldnt get into a single party playing a female character as a male. it was extremely frustrating so I eventually just learned to not say anything unless asked a question. but that got boring so I learned to solo missions. I did that from lvls 1-24 then from lvls 26-42 and this was in the beginning when things were a lot more difficult. and I finally found some real friends who dont look at my avatar to judge me but rather how we play together.

And for those of you who say that avaters that act too nice dont use profanity and use emocons all the time are the gold digging G.I.R.L predator types. well what if I told you that I am a straight guy who just happens to enjoy using emocons to get how I feel across. I normally only do it in parties and I only party with my friends but if you were to ask them the y would tell you that I do it all the time.

Also is there something wrong with a guy having cute loli avatars, is there something wrong with it. because in the end it seems to me that some men cant get pass the fact that not every straight male is the testosterone driven, super ego, muscular macho type that has to prove his worth by his E-peenor.

I apologize for the rant but it seems to me that we all have this mind frame that everything dealing with gender/personality has to be a one way street. and now I feel loads better

LMAO... wow this hilarious

Oh man, thanks for the extra laughs Laya.

I dont know how I missed this thread until now but it has a few laughs in the couple pages I read. Anyhow to contribute to how dumb and offtopic this thread is, I just thought that I would note that for many guys including myself could care less about that little female avatar? Are we gay? no. I just dont give two poos because the last place Im looking for a female is on a game 90% male and generally filled with children without even getting into the fact its on the internet and all the extra problems that would entail.

I know this is going to be taken the wrong way, but to be honest, id rather not group with the real females at all....at least, not with the average crowd in this game. All of a sudden logical, reasonable grown men start acting like total twats to impress this feminine sounding voice. In many cases the girls encourage this and suddenly voice chat starts filling with "OOOooooohhhh! Ive been waiting for that 10 star board to drop for the last 7 weeks can I have it?" And of course Im the person who got the board from the random looting system. Then the rest of the guys act like Im and asshole for telling the girl "no, I do think I will keep it." Suddenly people you are removing 2 or 3 people from your partner card list who previously were good guys. I think both genders could learn a bit of self control in such situations.